“Fast and easy”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #346 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Business trip and needed something while driving to my next destination. Fast, easy but not cheap. Ah Subway....prices are creeping up.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I go here regularly to pick up lunch at the drive-thru and this place is always fast and efficient. They take my order quickly and it's usually ready by the time I get to the drive-thru window. It's one of my go-to places if I want a quick lunch. The food is typical Subway and all the ingredients here seem to be fresh. I can't recall ever having a bad experience and I've been going to this Subway for years. It's certainly one of the better ones in my opinion.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Typical subway style with average amount of seating. This one has a drive thru option. Was clean like most and had all options that all Subway restaurants have. Not much else to say as subway's are all the same. Staff seemed to be good but felt rushed as it was crowded there. A little bit of a wait during peak hours.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We stopped to get a quick bite to eat while on I-40 going towards Winston-Salem. We ordered a tuna sub with all the works on top of it, and asked them to heat it up, which they did. We got the combo, with Lay's potato chips and a drink. The food was OK (but not great) and the service was OK (but not great); this Subway is about the same as most other Subways we have visited throughout the U.S. It is no better and no worse.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

What can you say about Subway, they send me specials, give me points, but most importantly they have great fast food.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK