“Best Tacos on the east coast”

Crafted The Art of the Taco
Ranked #16 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: NOT a Mexican restaurant.....this is a serious TACO JOINT. You will not find authentic Mexican here.....only creative gourmet tacos. A FRESH experience for your tastebuds.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to visit The Crafted Taco last week on a visit with friends from Burlington, NC. Heard a lot of good things about the restaurant before we got there—the reviews were right on!! The food was very fresh and the menu offered a lot of options. The fish and shrimp tacos were out of this world—-as well, the sweet potato chips were outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly and the atmosphere was very casual—the painted murals on the walls were unique for better words. A wonderful eating experience!!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and also for visiting our locally owned restaurant. We are truly grateful for your support and visit.
Safe travels along the east coast.
Rhonda

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I ate at crafted this week alone as on a business trip - I visited once previously and enjoyed it much. The place has a nice atmosphere and it was very pleasant sitting at the bar. I was a little disappointed with the food I had pulled pork nachos to start which were pretty good but I did not enjoy my burger as much as previously.

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Sam D
Thank you for your support of a locally a owned restaurant. We are grateful you appreciate the new location.
We hope you will return when visiting Greensboro.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant later on one Friday evening and didn’t find it very special at all. Sure they have different options for meat and toppings but taste wise I feel it was lacking especially for the price. I still think you can get the best tacos in town for a dollar a piece off one of the authentic Mexican food trucks you’ll find parked on Battleground Ave. or Gate City Blvd.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here today. It was good but a little overrated in my opinion. There was a wait even at 1:30 in the afternoon. I would go back but definitely wouldn’t wait on a table. The taco combinations were interesting but sounded better on the menu than they actually tasted.Again, nothing was bad but it just wasn’t great.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Place is very loud ,lots of echo, unable to hold a conversation. Spicy sauce is sweet (bbq sauce in it?) and there's ketchup in a few of the tacos. Loaded with carbs, oil and deep fried items. Not our thing...