“was a joy to eat there”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #295 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am not usually a toco bell fan. but I was kinda of getting tired of the same burger night after night. so I decided to stop there. it was actually a joy. I went thru the Drive thru. around midnight, and I was supprised at the friendlyiness of the order taker. and he seamed to enjoy being there. food was fresh and hot and I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Sometimes it's a little slow but the food is generally good and my order correct. I would call it your average fast food place. Nothing extraordinary but nothing bad either. This is usually the restaurant I go to when I'm in the mood for Taco Bell. When they are really busy (i.e. lunchtime) it can be a bit of a pain getting in and out of so if you can avoid peak times that is always better in my opinion.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Of all the taco bells in the area, this one is the best I'd say. Great breakfast, which you wouldn't expect from a taco bell.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Friendly people, clean restaurant, and well put together TB fare. Sometimes Taco Bell throws their food together. This restaurant took care to prepare our crunch wraps with the ingredients distributed evenly. We may not be driving this way again, but this TB gives the chain a good name.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Awesome i love the mini chicken quesadillas and the captain crunch balls. They are delicious and best when a little cold.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK