“Good for the Price”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: phone 336-668-7888
Description: phone 336-668-7888
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Came here one night on a business trip for dinner and found a decent pizza place. I wouldn't come here if I was planning on getting great pizza, but for the price and knowing it is a buffet it is worth it.

Pizza is good and you get some other random sides like salad, pasta and ice cream. Nothing is really at the top of its game, but again it is all for $9 so you cant really complain.

I am not a local, so I don't see myself coming back simply because I would rather try another place. But I can see why locals come here.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We pulled off of I40 for gas, spotted the sign for a pizza buffet. Everyone was so friendly and the food was really good!

1  Thank Sharon Y
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had a coupon from their website for $5.99 per large pie so we got two while staying with visiting family at Residence Inn, It was a challenge to find because we thought that it was on a service road but we found it on the second try. The pizzas were good, one plain large, the other mushroom and onion, thin crust and good sauce! We gobbled up both! I'd go again! Friendly staff and owner brought out the pies to us. Would go again!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Finally ate her e with my wife.
Excellent Pizza. Much better than most pizza buffets.
Price is good and the people are very friendly.
Price includes salad bar , pizza , spaghetti , and lasagna.
Add a drink for a small addition .
Will return anytime I am in the mood for pizza

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner have been going here for two years. The owners feel like family and are the kindest people. The food is consistent. Salad bar is always fresh, great variety, and always stocked. The owners will make whatever you want for the pizza bar. They also have spaghetti, lasagna, bread knots, soup, and dessert pizza. I'd give them 20 stars if I could. Highly recommended!!!!