See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2016

The home, room, policies and procedures were just as Jean had described when I made my reservation. I stayed in the Lindley Park room which was spacious and comfortable. Enjoyed breakfast and coffee with Jean.I will definitely stay with Jean at the Dailey Renewal Retreat next time I am in Greensboro!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
daileyrenewalretreat, Owner at Dailey Renewal Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thanks so much Jane, I hope all is well your way! Can't help thinking of my Guests on the Coast, in the hurricane season. Take care - you are always welcome here! Appreciatively, Jean Dailey

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have stayed at the Dailey Retreat several times now and each time I enjoy it a little bit more. I have gotten to know the owner and she is as charming as staying at the Retreat itself. Accommodations are always clean, breakfast is always delicious, and Ms. Dailey is always a delight to visit with. I will be back to visit on my regular treks to Greensboro! ~ Tamara

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tamara A
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I travel for work quite often and I choose to stay at the Dailey Renewal Retreat whenever I am in Greensboro. There are several hotels in the area but DRR makes me feel pampered and at home. Located in the heart of lively a community, mere blocks away are restaurants, wine bars and coffee houses . I especially enjoy Sticks and Stones, Fishbones and Common Grounds. The house itself has lots of character and warmth, a large front porch greets you and the rooms are large and have all of the necessities, comfortable beds, fluffy towels, dressers and closet to put away belongs. The proprietor, Jean Dailey is delightful, she is attentive without being intrusive. She has happily accommodated me by accepting packages in the mail prior to my arrival, supplying me with a wine opener and glass so that I can enjoy glass of wine in the evening.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016

A charming sanctuary
With character and grace,
The Dailey Renewal Retreat
Offers a cozy, comfortable escape.
Jean, the owner, responsive and warm,
Provides organic breakfasts to start your day,
Together with valuable information about your stay.
When you arrive at The Dailey Renewal Retreat,
Relax, refresh and rest your feet!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Geane is so welcoming when you come to her home, the area where the home is located is so cute and nice with lots of restaurants right around the corner and the homes are all so historical looking. We always go in the fall and they are always decorated for the holidays. Just a nice quite stay close to shopping the airport and attractions.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business