“Very delicious Korean food!!”

Seoul Garden Korean BBQ
Ranked #174 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Came here on a late Saturday afternoon and it was not busy. Got seated right as we walked in. They had a good selection on their menu! I wish I could have tried everything !

Ended up getting the hot combo sampler for starters and kept it simple and got the spicy pork bulgogi dubbab and a the regular bulgogi dubbab as well as the ddukbaegi Gallo jjim (if you don’t like sweet soup, I wouldn’t suggest it). Everything came out at the same time which was perfect! I especially love their small side dishes!

Food was great! Our waitress was very nice! Everything came out in a timely manner. Price was affordable! Next time we’re going to do the BBQ!

1  Thank xnunnteya

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Good BBQ with a spicy vinegar base sauce. Pork was awesome. We need to go back to try other plates. (slaw and puppies were very good as well)

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Food is good. Service was very prompt. Just what I needed to warm me up on a 44 degree day. Got my food quickly. Metal chopsticks and very hot fresh food

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This small, very casual restaurant is in the corner of a strip mall. There is a flat screen TV with K-Pop videos playing. Restrooms were very clean. Service was friendly, attentive, patient and helpful. (We had a lot of questions.) Food was well seasoned, and the portions were generous. My favorite dish was the breaded, fried pork Don Katsu dish was crispy on the exterior and juicy in the interior. The bulgogi BBQ was tasty, but a tad overcooked. We also had three of the shared dishes (pork belly, beef and ribs) that were cooked on a propane grill in the middle of our table -- all delicious. The included side dishes complemented the meal. We left very happy and satisfied. We will go back to this restaurant very soon to try other dishes on their extensive menu.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

At first we felt odd being the only caucasians in the restaurant and we wondered if we would know what to order. We saw plates of food being served at other tables and we quickly decided that we would have the bulgogi and the fried chicken and the special pork belly. All I can tell you is we made the right decision. The food was fantastic and so flavorful. The bulgogi com with dozen plates different pickles and what nots and each or very tasty and interesting for these novices. The fried chicken was unlike any Fried Chicken we'd ever had and I highly recommend it. The fried pork belly was so delicious and tender and flavorful that we for sure will order it again next time. There will be a next time!