“Asian cuisine ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Great place for a chain restaurant better than PF Changs I used to think Changs was better but not anymore they've come along away

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We had reservations for 8 of us. The service was excellent. My husband had salmon which he said was good. I had curried shrimp and broccoli. The sauce was good but there was not enough. Also there were very few shrimp in the dish. Tasted a lemon chicken dish from the plate next to me. I will order that next time. It was crispy but very lightly breaded and there were a lot of shrimp. The restaurant is large and tables are far enough a part that you can have a good conversation with all in your party.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Phoenix was a fav when we lived in Greensboro. Tried the MuGu Gai Pan, which was quite good. My wife had Honey Chicken, an old favorite for her and it was quite good also. We ordered the "lunch special", which comes with a vegetable egg roll and choice of soup or salad. All was great, and we will eat here again every trip to Greensboro!

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Since moving here a year ago I've found it difficult to find good Asian food in Greensboro. Phoenix is the exception. Appetizers and main entres were all very good. Service was excellent. Not as good as P. F. Changs but close. There is a good variety of Chinese, Southeast Asian and Thai offerings.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Food was bland. Shrimp dish was among the worst I've ever had-noodles were pasty and luke warm. Shrimp were mediocre. My wife's chicken was bland. Only meal worth while was the spicy chicken had by the third person in our party.
Waitress couldn't wait to give us take-home boxes or have us order dessert. Is it too difficult to fill water glasses without having to be asked to do so?
Will not be back. Gave a rating of average because it's a Chinese restaurant in Greensboro-where this type of food is average in this type of restaurant. It would be a poor in any city with decent Chinese restaurants.