All reviewsindoor poolwafflesvolt outletnice linenswi firoom was cleannight's restgreat place to staylate checkworking orderhave stayed here several timeshot breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorhigh point marketfirst floorfront desk staffstaff was friendly
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Not bad for the price. Breakfast wasn't all that great. Thought it was going to be awesome, according to reviews I read. They did have a lot to choose from, but almost everything we tried did not taste all that great. Even the waffles had an odd taste to them. I would highly recommend making coffee in your room or grab some at the McDonalds or Dunkin Doughnuts near the hotel. The people working at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Our first room smelled awful and the carpet was wet. They immediately moved us to a different room with no fuss. We were very appreciative of this. The second room was much better! The one night we wanted to get in the indoor pool, it was closed so that was a bummer. It wasn't even that late when we went so an adjustment to hours for the pool on Friday and Saturday night would be nice. It's odd to me that it would be closed anyways since it's swim at your own risk. The indoor pool was part of the reason we chose this hotel. Location was great for our purposes. Overall, price and what you get, I was not terribly disappointed. I'd probably would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear ckinder3:

Thanks for telling us about your stay. We do love to hear from our guests. I am so pleased you found the front desk staff to be helpful and friendly. Our pool does close at 9:00 p.m. because we have rooms that surround the pool and typically those rooms are rented by families with young children. In an effort to keep the noise level down so the children can sleep, we do close the pool at 9. I am sorry to see we did not meet your expectations regarding breakfast. I will discuss this with our breakfast attendant to make sure we address any issues that may be occurring in the breakfast area. We do sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Smoking everywhere unless you are in your non-smoking room. Unkempt and dirty grounds - butts everywhere. Switched rooms because the first one smelled bad and needed repair. Almost everything needed cleaning or some attention. At check out 9-16-17 at 1000am the man at desk barely acknowledged me and had to spit in a bowl next to his keyboard before taking my keys. Very unprofessional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear C B:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am certainly disappointed to hear about your experience while at our hotel. I will be addressing these issues with our housekeeping and maintenance departments and reminding our desk staff about professional behavior. We do sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Excellent stay, staff at front desk went above and beyond at check in, room was very clean, relaxing atmosphere, comfortable bed and pillows, clean bathroom, nice lobby extrance, 24 hour front desk service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear christyyostkinder90:

Thanks for telling us about your stay. We do love hearing from our guests and I am so very pleased you enjoyed yourself while at our hotel. Our staff will be very excited to hear of all the nice comments you have made. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

awesome staff the stay was nice check was quick also would stay again on next trip to North Carolina, VERY CLEAN ROOMS breakfast was good . i would highly recommend this place to someone who would ask where to stay !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thanks for telling us about your stay. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I know that having a loved one in the hospital is not easy. I am happy we were able to provide a bright spot in your day. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

PROS:The place was real nice and clean. I sleep well in the large king bed. I look forward to staying again when I'm back in the area.

CONS: Breakfast, was not bad. But could use a little improving. Its more of a kids type breakfast than adults.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear bubbaraig8:

Thanks for the review. We do love to hear from our guests. I am so pleased you enjoyed our extra comfy beds and had a good night's sleep. We do sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Greensboro.