See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

A warm welcome from the staff we received on arrival. Very nice and spacious rooms with a clear view of the rwenzori mountain. Restaurant is good with very happy smiling faces from the waiters and waitresses. A place one calls a home. Keep it up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tynerk
colinatkings, Owner at Sunrise Apartments International, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

The staff will be encouraged to hear "a homely restaurant with happy smiling faces", they'll soon be asking for a rise! But they will keep their smiles for when you came again. Thanks. Colin.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

So nice to come home to Sunrise at the end of each day, watch a gorgeous sunset and relax ... The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was super accommodating. We took most of our meals at the restaurant and enjoyed them wholeheartedly. I would recommend Sunrise to anyone visiting Fort Portal :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank aochai

Such an encouragement to us and the staff. Thank you. We had a word from another client that it was expensive. Our prices are 120,000ugx/£25//$40 for room with cooked breakfast for 3 or Family room at 150,000ugx with breakfasts.Should folk pay more then it was not to us. Do come again, make the staff feel good!. Colin

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. This location has an incredible view. The rooms are spacious and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I was the only Westerner registered during my stay and the staff went way beyond my expectations to make sure I was comfortable. I'm a vegetarian and the staff made sure I had a variety of delicious meals.
This was my third stay at this location. I always feel safe and welcome at this hotel. The staff has gotten to the point where they remember me and they always go out of their way to be helpful and informative.
This property is a best kept budget secret for Fort Portal. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The best views are on the highest level.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 613judyf

Thanks somuch but don't keepthe secret all to yourselves, we need the trade! God bless you. Colin

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The environment is quiet and conducive for relaxing or concentration on a serous activity. There are also a variety of eats and drinks to pick from. The place gives every visitor personal attention- every visitor is valued!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bernard289

Serenity! just what I need too. My imaginations run away to "Big Fish" under a shady tree or better still la glass of wine and cheese with a lovely partner watching sunset from the roof top restaurant. Maybe we'll meet there one day. Colin.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The hotel offers a conducive working and resting environment for the visitors. Well designed, spacious and facilitated rooms. The management is excellent. It is indeed a 'home away from home'. A place of no regrets. An eventful place where families can relax and make constructive plans. The apartments are surrounded by trees and gardens offering cool breeze. The meals are great! Welcome to the pearl of Africa!

Pastor Titus

Room Tip: Higher floors offer the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank mtitusshem

Thank you Pastor Titus for your kind words.You must bring your congregation to discuss those 'constructive plans' they are bound to be inspired and love you a bit more for bringing them here! Colin.