We arrived in Casablanca and made our way here. The facility was wonderful and the beach incredible, drinks at the seaside bar were welcome and great. This is where we first learned Morrocco is a very cat friendly country...The staff all tried except for the front desk person who tried to oevr charge us for a bottle of water...but all in all the resort was a great start to a wonderful trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with private beach, full-service spa & 15 minutes from largest & nicest Moroccan Golf course Paradise at the shoreOcean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and set on its own private beach within easy reach many golf. Treat yourselfSpend the day relaxing on L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa's private beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa or play in the nicest golf of MoroccoGuestrooms or Suites open to balconies, patios with sea, courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and high-speed (wired)Internet access in rooms and Wifi in Lobby area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Amphitrite Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Amphitrite Palace Hotel Skhirat
- l Amphitrite Palace Skhirat