“Perfect home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Downstairs bathroom &  laundry.
Master bath Click on picture for full view..
Third bedroom..
Upstairs guest bathroom..
Wrap around porch leads to BBQ and seating for 6-7 people,,in front of stream.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nancy P
Corbin, Kentucky
“Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I booked this house for myself and my 3 friends. We went to celebrate our 50th birthdays. The booking process was very simple and the home itself was extremely nice. I needed to contact Renee upon our arrival and she was very helpful and just a very nice person. This home is in a peaceful area and is indeed within walking distance of town. The creek that runs through the yard was "the icing on the cake" for me. We all felt so at home and relaxed. I am very much looking forward to returning with my husband for another relaxing get away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness.
Liked least: Keybox was a little bit of an issue
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Apr 2016
Nancy....thank you so much. We look forward to your return. We are going to be putting some rocking chairs on the porch for your next visit.
God Bless.
Renee
Ray P
“Perfect place to stay in Gatlinburg!!!!! ”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough great things about American Patriot Haven (we stayed March 28-April 1). It's the PERFECT size for a group of five or six. Super clean with all the amenities you need (3 real bedrooms with two full baths + 1 half bath and all linens/towels, laundry, a real kitchen fully stocked with dishes and cooking materials, tv in every BR, easy use gas fire place, outside deck with gas grill, a covered car port and more).

A 10-15 minute walk to town makes it so very convenient to access all that Downtown Gatlinburg has to offer (the town itself is a very walkable place and parking is inconvenient as well as at a premium).

We saved so much money by cooking during our stay. The fully stocked kitchen really encourages you to use it and we certainly did. We had intended on eating out more often because the town has some great places to eat, but with a little grocery shopping prior to our trip and a quick stop to Food City, we only ate out once.

I could go on and on. It's simply a great place to stay. If your going to Gatlinburg for the first time, or returning and want to try something new, reserve your spot at APH. You will NOT be disappointed and you won't want to stay anywhere else...we won't, that's for sure. (Be sure to check out our entry in the guest book)

4 Apr 2016
Ray ...consider us your second home. We were so greatful to have you and your family and look forward to many years of making memories with y'all. ..
Renee S
American Patriot Haven
BuckeyeGu...
Columbus, Ohio
“The perfect location!”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Booking vacation rentals can always be stressful. You can read two dozen reviews and still not be sure what you are getting. I booked for our family from Ohio based off pictures and reviews. I was not disappointed.

There were two couples and my elderly mother.

This home is located just off the busy Parkway. It is indeed 3/4 of a mile from the main drag. We walked it a few times and I used my FitBit to confirm.

It was clean upon arrival. Easy to get to. Easy to GET into. The living room is a bit cozy. More than 5 people could be tight. The red leather couches are divine. Seriously. I want one!

The bedrooms were all fine for our needs. We enjoyed our stay.

Word of caution to any other travelers. All bedrooms are upstairs. My mom had a bit of trouble on the stairs after two hip sugeries. I was constantly worried about her falling. She didnt but just a note if you are traveling with someone who has any kind of mobilitiy issue.

The brook outside is awesome. Loud. And delightful. The fireplace puts out some serious heat! WHEW.

I have no complaints at all about this property. Renee was very easy to work with. Very quick to respond. We loved the house. We loved the location.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Travis-Ni...
“Amazing little home in the perfect location!”
Reviewed 3 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful little home in the perfect location. Close enough to walk to Gatlinburg but nestled on Baskins Creek for a little privacy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jan 2016
Travis & Nicole...
Thank you so much. We hope it was just what you needed.
We hope you plan your next get away with us.
We're just a phone call away.
God Bless
Mark & Renee
Greg D
Austin, Texas
“The perfect mountain getaway”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My wife and I were looking for a great place to stay that is close to downtown Gatlinburg, but also wanted to avoid having to drive up winding roads into the mountains. We found it. American Patriot Haven was a wonderful find. Close to downtown, but still far enough away to be serene. We loved the fireplace and other amenities!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Furniture and appliances were in great condition
Liked least: nothing comes to mind as a negative
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jan 2016
We look forward to having you again.
Hope you got plenty of pics of the leaves changing and had a wonderful time.
Come back soon.
Renee Sortman
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing