“Fun”

Mysterious Mansion
Ranked #6 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We invite you to experience Gatlinburg's OLDEST and SCARIEST haunted house! Mysterious Mansion is a self guided tour of a classic "turn of the century" three story haunted mansion. Find your way through secret passageways, winding staircases, and creepy dark corridors never knowing what restless, rotting residents might be lurking around the corner in each foreboding room ahead...Or BEHIND YOU! Join us and release your screams in Gatlinburgs original Haunted House, IF YOU DARE! -Scaring Smoky Mountain visitors for over 35 years! To find us from the Parkway, walk behind McDonalds through Fountain Plaza and down to River Road OR take a short stroll along the Riverwalk from the Aquarium (about 2 blocks) We'll be waiting for you in the shadows...
Reviewed 18 January 2012

This is a good haunted house. From the road it is a good photo opp!

2  Thank amybeth24
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Mysterious Mansion

Reviewed 14 January 2012

This place has been open for more than 25 years. It's stood the test of time with dark rooms, scary sights and live action scares through the building tour. It's a lot of fun on a dark evening.

1  Thank Erik G
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My husband and I did not even know this haunted house existed. We were out walking trying to figure out which attraction we wanted to try and we found this. My kids really wanted to try it and we all really liked it. Maybe not for smaller children, but great for older children.

1  Thank mcjunkinsj
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This place is GREAT!! It's a maze of rooms and hallways with all kinds of cheesy horror stuff. I loved it and the person I went with was scared stiff. The actors running it have secret passages so they end up all over the place. They really get into it - but they were cool enough to pose for pictures after we went. The price is reasonable too - 8 bucks or so from what I recall. If you are into haunted mansions - you gotta do this while you are in Gatlinburg!!

4  Thank csblinky
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Ok, my brother and I jsut finished this attraction. I've gotta give it to them for a great 10 minute bargain. It's 11 bucks and worth it. This is on River Road so you can easily jump over to it from the main strip. The guy that did the acting was great. We're both in our 30's and had fun and even jumped a few times when he suddenly appeared from seemingly nowhere to scream at us. Do it if you ahve the chance, its a non comercialized (READ NON-RIPLEYS) attraction that probably supports a local business.

1  Thank bcooperavl