“Perfect Trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Toni A
Channahon, Illinois
“Nice place but the creek drove me nuts!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was a nice cabin. For being pet friendly it was cleaner than most I've been in. We did find some spots where previous people did not clean up after their pets and the cleaning people did not catch master bedroom had a stain on comforter got out my baby wipes wiped at the stain it was filthy never been washed or not in a very long time. Daughters room smelled like pet urine most needs extra attention in that room. Creek was so loud I could not think not at all relaxing also no access to creek signs everywhere saying no trespassing also road is very busy constantly not peaceful. Also dog across street barked constantly. I would have liked there to be curtains on the windows. We left a day early couldn't stand the creek I mean major white water Rapids 24hrs day. Cabin right across the street that you can see them and they can see you. I do admit I am very picky but this is my hard earned money and I want the owners of these cabins to keep that in mind and give theses cabins a little extra love.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Jun 2015
I am so sorry that you were unable to relax and did not enjoy your vacation. I take pride in keeping the cabin clean, tidy and comfortable for my guest so I am confused about some of the issues you had during your stay. The comforter was just replaced due to damage caused by a previous guests dog. When I called to check on you your first day and was not made aware of dirt on the comforter. If I had been aware of that problem I would have come and picked it up, replaced it and had it laundered immediately. Laminate flooring had just been put into the second bedroon so that may have been the odor you were smellinmg.
I would like to point out that the cabin is advertised as on the creek with the sound of the water throughout the entire cabin, and large open windows in the front of the cabin. This should have been taken into consideration at time of booking. Windows on the back side of the cabin (bedrooms) all had dark curtins and are very private.
Based on previous guests recommendations, we have chosen to leave the large windows open in the front of the cabin to enjoy the view and see the wildlife around the cabin.
The creek is accessiable from on end of the road to the other. There is even a picnic area for everyone to enjoy. The "no tresspassing" signs are on the property of the residence down the street from the cabin. These residence do not wish to have tourist walking on their property.
Creekside Cabin is even more secluded this time of the year than in the winter due to everything in full full bloom. We and previous guests condsider this cabin secluded. Not all share the same opioion's.
Again I am sorry that you were unable to relax and enjoy your stay. We appreciate all your comments, suggestions and your business.
Thank you for choosing Creekside Cabin for your Smoky Mountain vacation and hope that you would conside Creekside Cabin again in the future.
God bless you always.

Hmgirrl
Columbus, Ohio
“Perfect Trip”
Reviewed 2 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was a great cabin for our extended weekend vacation. It was quiet and peaceful and a good location.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The barking dog below (not constant and not the property owners fault)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
3 May 2015
Hilary,
Thank you so much for staying at my cabin in the great Smokie Mountains. I hope that you and your spouse had a very relaxing, enjoyable time. I hope that you would consider booking Creekside again in the future, as I would love to have you back. Its always a pleasure being apart of a families memories.
Sincere gratitude,
Gary D
Dunlap, Tennessee
“Relaxing getaway minutes from downtown Gatlinburg.”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We rented the cabin for an extended weekend, and it was just what we needed. From the hot tub on the oversize deck, to the creek running right below the home, it provided a relaxing and quiet rental. The two bedroom, two bath unit sits about a half mile off the main road, just far enough that you would only hear the creek or the local wildlife; not traffic. Even so, it is still just 10 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. The owner checked on us the first evening to ensure that all was well, and that we had all we needed. Although we had rain every day, it was a pleasure to sit and watch the squirrels out the large living room windows, or sit on the deck under the cover, and just listen to the creek below. We would rent this unit again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Listening to the sound of the creek was great!
Liked least: The driveway might prove a little steep for some folks.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Apr 2015
Gary,
Thank you so much for renting Creekside! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It seemed like the weather wasn't on your side, but I hope you were able to make some lasting memories and relax. It's always a pleasure to have great people such as yourself staying at my cabin. I hope to hear from you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Lori H
“We loved our stay at Creekside Cabin!”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my daughters stayed four nights at creekside cabin. We felt right at home. It was beautiful and very clean. We really enjoyed the large deck and the hot tub. We sat out on the deck everyday and ate our meals out there. It was just enough country, but very close to town. I will definitely stay there again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large deck and the flowing creek
Liked least: Not much of a yard, on a steep hill
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
31 Mar 2015
Lori,

Thank you so much for choosing my Creekside Cabin for your Smoky Mountain girls getaway. We are glad that you felt at home and comfortable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. May God bless and keep you..

JennyD297...
“Very nice an quiet”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in June 2014

The cabin was awesome. Very secluded very clean. Had everything we needed. The hot tub was great. I would recommend this to everyone

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Feb 2015
Jenny,

Thank you so much for choosing Creekside Cabin for your family vacation. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Gatlinburg. We take pride in making sure our guests have a relaxing and fantastic stay with us. It has been a pleasure and we hope that you and your family are planning to visit us again in the near future.

Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing