Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$280
Hotels.com$272
Travelocity$272
Priceline$280
Trip.com$272
Tripadvisor$272
All reviews fills up fast screen door rocking chairs wood floors the main drag place to stay definitely stay here again parking spot never stay anywhere else mini fridge rooms are small walking distance to downtown home away from home beds were comfortable up to date shower head convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

Booked a room based on recommendations that I read. I was greeted very warmly by the young man in the office. He explained that he was there to ensure that I had a pleasant stay and if I needed anything to let him know. Upon entering the room it was like a mix of walking back in time with modern updates. The room was clean....you could smell the cleaner. I liked the hardwood floors. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side but you could do what needed to be done with no trouble. Would I stay here again? You bet. Hard to find a good family run establishment. The young man who checked me in was helping clean rooms and again asked about my stay. He wished me a safe journey and asked me to return. Got a nice wave from another worker as I pulled from the parking lot. Sometimes fancy isn't always best!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kentuctraveler
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect for Gatlinburg- you can stroll down to the main street easily.
We had two queen beds in the room which were very comfortable. The room was well decorated and clean. Very good WiFi

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank livinglifetothefull1
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great place to stay at a good price. Friendly staff, quick check-in, clean rooms, air conditioning, comfy bed, and designated parking places. The motel is located is a nice location, not far from most anything you might want to do and a place go to eat.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber M
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay last May. We’ve stayed here several times and never been disappointed. The rooms are clean and the location is ideal. Staff is very friendly and take pride in ownership and strive to make your staff wonderful.
There’s even a friendly duck that stays in the nearby creek. Seriously though, worth the stay and budget friendly.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Apasara L
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Very close to the main drag. Staff very friendly. Room very quaint a reminder of the good old days. Very clean and comfortable. The A/C is a bit noisy but it will freeze you out if that is what you like. The bathroom was a little small but OK. Overall a wonderful experience. For that price it is worth it.

Date of stay: September 2018