All reviews motor lodge short walk to the village donut friar the pancake pantry the rooms are super clean hot tubs are place to stay family owned the main drag within walking distance never stay anywhere else the location is perfect comfortable room donuts fridge and microwave definitely stay here again cleaning staff
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I love this motor lodge. The ladies at check in were very pleasant and friendly. It is modestly priced but very clean and convenient to The Village and in walking distance of most major Gatlinburg attractions.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I am very hesitant to review Jack Huff's because it is so wonderful it may be completely booked the next time I want to stay. I can see why this place has such high ratings because it truly is one of the cleanest and quietest places I have ever stayed. It is within walking distance to most attractions in downtown Gatlinburg and the best part is it is out of the major traffic. This will be my go to place every time I need to stay in the area. There is no reason to look any further than Jack Huff's. I just wish I could give it higher marks than what trip advisor allows.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My recent stay at Jack Huffs was excellent. The motel itself it a bit dated but very clean with the most pleasant staff I have ever met. We will be returning for future stays. We did miss the coffee pot in the room but the coffee was located in the office and 2nd floor. Great location, can walk to downtown Gatlinburg. Thanks

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank l0ridavis
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was absolutely perfect. The location was great, just a 3 minute drive to the rainbow falls trailhead and 2 min walk to the main street. The room was clean, staff was nice and just great!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauratS3568NZ
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I am a bit of a clean freak when it comes to beds... I can say, I had no problems sleeping here! Everyone was very helpful and didn't mind going out of their way to accommodate us! We did not plan to stay in Gatlinburg, but our road trip took us there. We stumbled on this hotel by chance due to location & availability. We were not displeased.

Trip type: Travelled with family