I can't say enough wonderful things about our stay! The dining experience was lovely, the food was extraordinary! We asked for the lodge room and we were upgraded to a gallery suite because they made a mistake on our reservation. So to say the least, we were overwhelmed with their generosity. I had an in room massage too by Amanda Combs. I highly recommend this relaxing feature to a weekend. Her partner Zack, who helped Amanda set up the room, even left me with bath salts and essential oils (at no added cost) for my bath in our soaking tub!! The pavilion at the bottom of the hill is a highlight of this property. My husband and I spent hours on the creek, had several glasses of wine, built a fire, and listened to music. When we were ready to go back, we just called from the phone in the pavilion and a cadillac four wheeler came to take us back to our room!!! I recommend The Buckberry Lodge if you want extraordinary service, extravagant care and attention and nourishing wonderfully prepared meals!! If you don't, please go somewhere else!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to wildfire. No re-open date yet. Visiting our rustically elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxurious individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek