“Can you say perfectly melted cheese”

Cheese Cupboard & Hofbrauhaus
Ranked #37 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for some beer and cheese and ended up devouring a Rueben and pastrami sandwich! The cheese was perfectly melted! Picture worthy! The staff was awesome!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

´Tis a grand day.

Cheese Cupboard & Hofbrauhaus is always a very pleasant Gatlinburg experience, and the experience is not quite like Munich.

My wife know that Cheese Cupboard & Hofbrauhau carries a very unique jelly, which is loaded into the RAV4 for the return trip to Ohio.

Meanwhile, I am thinking of visiting the Hofbrauhau in Munich later this month.

1  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We love stopping by the Cheese Cupboard when we are in town to split a specialty cheese for a snack. You can drink a beer while you are on "the bricks" in the shopping center which is nice - on this visit we found a table and chairs by the fountain and had a great little rest during our downtown Gatlinburg outing.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I can't even tell you how many times I have been to Gatlingburg, and I never knew this was there until last Summer. I don't know how long it's been there. My husband really, really likes the reuben. Plus, I'm not a pretzel person, but I love their's with the beer cheese for dipping. We have family members that live out of state, and get jealous when we go there to eat because they love it. Its a German sandwich place. Not a place to get German food such as wiener schnitzel. Want to make that clear if that's something you're looking for.

1  Thank TEB303
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had lunch at this place. I had the Rueben and my husband had the hoagie!! Also a pretzel with beer cheese!! The sandwiches were fantastic!!