“Awesome!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #11 of 186 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nc coast
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

This place is just awesome! The food, service and atmosphere are all great. I don't think you will be disappointed here!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Burlington, North Carolina
“Worth a return visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

This place is an excellent restaurant choice right on Parkway. The atmosphere is very similar to The Park--low lights and nice interior styling. The menu is priced at about what you would expect for a higher-level themed restaurant in a high-traffic resort area--not cheap, but not extragavant either.

The service we had was attentive and courteous, but not overbearing. They have a menu that is varied enough where most anyone in your party should be able to find something they would enjoy, but limited enough so that the kitchen isn't too taxed.

The side of baked macaroni and spinach with spicy cheese that I ordered with the rotisserie chicken stands out.

We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again. Great food, and a great dining experience.

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Good meal at the Cherokee Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

We enjoyed our meal at the Cherokee Grill. It was our first time to Gatlinburg, so I relied on what I read at TripAdvisor. We went to the restaurant thinking we would order steak, but we both chose fish. The fish was fresh, well prepared and tasty. We had a hearty, not skimpy, salad to start our meal. We both had a glass of wine, and our waiter brought us small tastes of the wine to allow us to choose what we wanted.

We had good service, although it did seem slow.

This meal was the best we had in Gatlinburg.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Allen, Kentucky
“Beat Park Grill, Ahh the Boursin Stuffed Fillet!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

To begin, you can not imagine what the Park Grill has meant to my family and I. So it was very difficult to take that risk of forgoing something that is so certain and that has became a part of our visits. We talked ourselved into a change, affirming that if we weren't satisfied, the Park Grill was mere steps away. Our exeprience began with a very polite hostess staff, which seated us rather quickly. Now begins the experience. Bob was our server, an admitted italian, began everything as you could only hope. A great attitude, patience, skill with people, but a knowelage of the menu that was exceptional. I am a bit weak-minded on new exeperiences and will admit that I have the tendancy to stay in the safe zone and choose items on the menue that really are hard to dislike or mess-up, so I was going with the New York Strip. My wife was eyeing the Boursin Stuffed Fillet, but neither of us was familliar with Boursin cheese. Bob quickly went to the kitchen and returned with a cup full to offer a taste. We found It was really creamy and smokey and would be an obvious compliment to any cut of meat. Bob did point out that all cuts were good but a good cut can be found in several places, and this fillet is one of thier signature items. Sold on the taste, we both ordered the Stuffed Fillet, with a baked potato, and the Baked Macaroni & Spinach with Spicy Cheese. As we waited, we had the Spinach and Artichoke dip with Tortillias and started dipping the chips in the Boursin cheese before the dip.. It is amazing and had me so excited for the steak, that even now, my mouth waters at the thought. Bob never let our glasses get less than half full, we enjoyed the fresh loaves of bread that he kept on the table and then the meal. It was like everything stopped. That is the single best combination that I have ever eaten through my travels and experiences, this truely ranked in the top 3 without question. the Fillet was tender, the cheese oozed out onto your plate and you must swipe the fillet through it, getting every ounce of flavor on your plate. You will feel like you have been punched, it totally takes you by suprise. Bob confirmed our satisfaction and let us enjoy the experience. Everything we ate was beyond words, but this Stuffed Fillet is something everyone must sit down to. I hate to betray the Park Grill, but this one plate has went over the top and though I missed Park Grill's pepper jack cheese sticks, this fillet quicly tucked that thought away for the rest of the trip. So if your in town, ask to be seated in Bob's section, I am sure you will have no less of an experience than My Wife and I had. Love to hear back from everyone elses experience.

2 Thank medic803
“Great food, Great service, Very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

We went here based on reviews from this site and it was a wonderful find. There was no wait when we arrived on Thursday evening. We had an appetizer of calimari- delicious, I very much enjoyed their filet salad, my love had a rack of ribs that he loved and we shared a bottle of delicious wine. Very pleased with the food, our server was fantastic and the best part was $64 which we felt was great considering the quality and fabulous atmosphere. Definately recommend.