“A nice quiet lunch.”

Cheese shop
Ranked #115 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Hufbrauhaus Restaurant above the Cheese Cupboard in the Village Shops. It was great for an intimate quiet lunch. We both had the Reuben sandwiches which come with chips and a pickle. They were very lean and delicious. We also added a side of potato salad to share and it was outstanding.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Find this shop! It's in The Village, and it's above the cheese shop by the donut friar. You have to be looking for it, but it's worth the effort for lunch. My husband had the Reuben, and u had the hoagie. Wonderful flavor!

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Never been disapointed by this restaurant!! And ALWAYS get some Habanero Pepper cheese to bring home from the Cheese Shop downstairs!!

Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

This is an annual stop for my wife and I for our anniversary. We love the Ruben sandwich. Must go up stairs to the restaurant .

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stumbled upon this hide away while looking at shops. I have been coming to this area all my life I dont know how I have not seen this place yet. We read the menu on the outside door and sounded and smelled really good, so we went into the cheese shop and the restraunt was upstairs and it was authintic german style deli food. We loved the atmosphere and the service was very friendly. I had a hogie and my hubby had the Reuban and he said it was one of the best he has ever tasted as was my hoggie with the pastrami on it. We will definatly eat here again would love to recommend this to others.

1  Thank beeebop33