“So funny ”

US$ 23.12*
and up
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre Variety Shows
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Anytime I'm in Gatlinburg Tennessee. I always go to a shows. It's so funny, you will laughing the whole time . You will enjoy it every time.

1  Thank Christine M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The Great Victorian Amusement Company is still going strong because they connect the past to the present; their current show includes a neat send-up of "steampunk" fiction. As I noted in a previous review, this show has been a family tradition for us for longer than I care to think about; but, as long as Chris and Jennifer care to carry on the genuine affection for the medium and, especially, for their audience that their parents Pat & Don established, we will keep our tradition going.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have been too both of the new shows this Season, and I plan too go as often as I can,you don't want too miss this exciting edge of your seat show. The talented cast will have you clapping and laughing , singing too, a family friendly theater and pick up a souvenir to take home, just sit back relax and enjoy the show you can buy popcorn candy and something too drink too at intermission. IN my opinion this little theater cant be beat.

1  Thank 2015travelers2015
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went to this show because we got one free ticket, THANK GOODNESS at least one was free.
I didn't figure I would like because I thought it would be slap stick, kind of silly comedy but my husband wanted to so I said let's do it. Within a minute or so into the show my husband turns to me and said, have you had enough? I said no lets stay and we did make it till intermission but when I said get some popcorn his response was are you kidding me? I figured we had the tickets might as well finished but he insisted we leave. This was our last night here and he was so disappointed we wasted it.
We have been coming to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for many years about twice a year and never seen this show we'll we can say we went but never will again. My husband words exactly, it was the worse show I have ever seen in my life, didn't even stand up to silly comedy just stupid not worth $5.00.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This would be a great show for a great grandparent, but not too exciting for many others. It is also quite expensive. The singers and clowns were talented but their acts were not really funny or engaging. Be forewarned they pull audience members on stage ( they film each show and sell copies afterwards) and sometimes the laughs are at the participants expense.