“Vaudeville Comedy,that you dont want too Miss!”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have been too both of the new shows this Season, and I plan too go as often as I can,you don't want too miss this exciting edge of your seat show. The talented cast will have you clapping and laughing , singing too, a family friendly theater and pick up a souvenir to take home, just sit back relax and enjoy the show you can buy popcorn candy and something too drink too at intermission. IN my opinion this little theater cant be beat.

1  Thank 2015travelers2015

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went to this show because we got one free ticket, THANK GOODNESS at least one was free.
I didn't figure I would like because I thought it would be slap stick, kind of silly comedy but my husband wanted to so I said let's do it. Within a minute or so into the show my husband turns to me and said, have you had enough? I said no lets stay and we did make it till intermission but when I said get some popcorn his response was are you kidding me? I figured we had the tickets might as well finished but he insisted we leave. This was our last night here and he was so disappointed we wasted it.
We have been coming to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for many years about twice a year and never seen this show we'll we can say we went but never will again. My husband words exactly, it was the worse show I have ever seen in my life, didn't even stand up to silly comedy just stupid not worth $5.00.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This would be a great show for a great grandparent, but not too exciting for many others. It is also quite expensive. The singers and clowns were talented but their acts were not really funny or engaging. Be forewarned they pull audience members on stage ( they film each show and sell copies afterwards) and sometimes the laughs are at the participants expense.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This is the best place for family entertainment that I have ever seen. I go back every chance I get and always new shows and always funny.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My dad told my boyfriend and I that this was one thing we did not want to miss. We both were hesitant because we don't really go to shows. It was our last night here and we figured what the hell?! I have not laughed that hard in a while and my boyfriend who finds nothing funny was laughing! They even got him to sing! ( because he didn't want pulled on stage) This truly is a show you do not want to miss! Love the small theatre! Not at all what I was expecting. I will be back every time I come to gatlinburg. Thank you for a memorable night and a great way to end vacation! I will spread the word in Ohio!