“Relaxing”

Quiet Reflections Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialize exclusively in massage therapy services with affordable prices in a relaxing atmosphere! "Quiet Reflections Massage" features a tranquil and relaxing setting, with private, and spacious rooms, along with a dedicated foot exfoliation section for your convenience. Our massage therapists are some of the best in the industry! All of our therapists are highly trained and highly proficient in various modalaties of massage. Our therapists are here to help you feel your best! Since opening in 2012, Quiet Reflections Massage has expanded to 1,800 sq feet and we now feature feature four,(4) massage therapy/treatment rooms for your convenience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I had a couples massage. He had the Swedish massage and I had a materinity massage (I was 17 weeks pregnant). It was an excellent way to relax on vacation. Well worth it! The staff was very professional. Your GPS will take you past it. Turn at the covered bridge.

1 Thank Sbbooker
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, 7 November 2015
Thank you so very much, "Sbbooker" for the wonderful comments regarding your "couples massage" during your visit to Quiet Reflections.

We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your Pre-Natal & Swedish "couples massage" therapy service.

We look forward to your next visit!

The Quiet Reflections Team!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“RELAXED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Our visit to Quiet Reflections was everything we wished and more! I booked a couples massage for myself and fiancee as a kick off to our weekend away. Since we were traveling from out of town Nancy worked with our schedule, meeting us after her normal closing time, and provided a wonderful environment with nothing but relaxation as the goal. Her prices were also very reasonable, for a tourist city or my hometown of Nashville. I definitely feel it was money well spent!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Allicadabra
Thank you very much, "Allicadabra" for the excellent review and wonderful compliments regarding our establishment during your visit!

It was our pleasure to book your "couples massage" therapy service after our normal closing hours in order to accommodate your vacation itinerary.

Gatlinburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Massage in Smoky Mts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

I just received a 90 minute deep tissue massage from Nancy Sokolowski, the owner of this Spa. She is very good and runs a clean, beautiful and peaceful salon. It is conviently located in the new Covered Bridge Complex on Glades Road in the Arts and Crafts Community of Gatlinburg. I slept wrong on Saturday, leaving my neck and shoulders in a lot of pain. Nancy did a great job of getting the knots out and releiving my pain.
She offers many services and her prices are reasonable and in line with other salons in our area. I highly recommend her services to locals and tourists. The time is well spent.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank MiMiGatlinburg
Thank you so much, "MiMiGatlinburg" for the awesome review!

We are delighted to have alleviated your pain with a 90 minute massage therapy session! We keep our prices low to make massage therapy affordable for all!

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A massage was the PERFECT birthday gift! Thank you so much!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

My family owns a property management company & we couldn't have found a better place to relocate our main office to than "Covered Bridge" in the Glades! We fell in love with the area which is home to several great artisan shops, a pizza place & of course "Quiet Reflections!" It's a nice, peaceful area for a spa, right on the Arts & Crafts loop. It's easy to get to & close to Gatlinburg, but you definitely get the peaceful, mountain atmosphere which I think is really important when you go to get a massage. After all, you get a massage so you can feel better & relax. I personally wouldn't want to be smack dab in the hustle & bustle of a city when I am trying to unwind! I have only known Nancy for a few short months but I can vouch for the fact that she is a excellent at what she does! My mom gave me a certificate for an hour massage with Nancy for my birthday last month. I am normally pretty shy & very self-conscience & I was so nervous because I had never really had a real massage before. She was so comforting & caring that all my nerves flew right out the window! I couldn't believe that I was actually able to relax which I needed more than I ever realized! I would recommend “Quiet Reflections Spa” for anyone, especially people who may be nervous or scared. I am definitely over the nerves & ready to get another one! She's found a long-term customer in me for sure! Thank you!!!!!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Jaime B
Thank you so much, "Jaime B" for the awesome comments regarding your "Birthday" massage therapy service while visiting Quiet Reflections!

We are very happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to Quiet Reflections and especially your massage therapy service, and that you felt rested and rejuvenated afterwards.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brand New”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

Nancy was the first massage therapist to really listen to me. I explained that after previous massages at various spas, I would have chronic pain for about a week. As someone who has fibromyalgia, it was important that I find a massage therapist that would listen to my concerns. After discussing this with Nancy, she gave the most amazing massage I have ever had. I slept all night and was pain free. It has been about a week now and I still feel "brand new". I would reccomend Nancy to my family, friends and anyone who needs to relax and be pain free. Thank you, Nancy!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Tami T
Thanks for taking the time our to write your comments about your visit to Quiet Reflections.

Therapeutic massage is something that our therapists frequently use to help many clients alleviate pain and increase mobility. We are glad that you enjoyed your service!