I reported to the manager that we saw roaches near the kitchen sinks and she stated that she would have it sprayed! The next night there was roaches in the microwave and they were made aware of that! When I called the manager back her response was I went down there and I did not see any near the sink I just saw one that was squashed in the door of the microwave! This was a trip for our church youth group! If it was not for the unwanted visitors the hotel would be fine! Needless to say we will not be staying there anymore!!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking