All reviews indoor pool room was clean hot tub boiled eggs small lazy river choice hotels donuts make your own waffles would recommend this hotel to anyone trolley stop yogurt the breakfast area continental breakfast the main strip the great smoky mountains definitely stay here again up to date
Reviewed 29 September 2018

One of the worst places I have stayed, never to return. Rooms and Hallways are dirty, poor parking. Do Not Stay Here.
Reservations were not correct and Accessible room has a bed that is too high for a person needing assistance. The accessible shower had no seat available so it was useless to my Mother that stayed there. Our rooms were supposed to be on the main level and across the hall from each other, we ended up on the 6th floor, at the other end of hall from elevators and not across from each other.

Room tip: Tip...Don't stay at this hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay.
We are sorry for all your inconvenience issues you experienced. We do have a shower seat that is available to our guests.
Each guest is important to us.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

First of all, this hotel is in a seedy area of Gatlinburg. There was a nearby hotel that was condemned and made the entire area creepy. (Google why that one closed). Our room had a funky smell. The air conditioning was off and when we turned it on, it helped a little. There were some hairs on the tub, but the place was mostly clean. However, it does not meet my standards of cleanliness and if I wasn’t part of a group, I would have demanded my money back and found somewhere else to stay. The front desk also wouldn’t credit my rewards account for the stay. The breakfast area only seats about 20 people. So be prepared to wait. Recommendation- find a nicer place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanawha208
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry for all issues with your room.
We would be happy to discuss your issues you experienced during your stay. Please contact our manager at your convenience.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

There was a sign on the counter in the bathroom that, they change the towels every 3 days. I always put a do not disturb sign on the door at night and remove it in the morning. I used some towels, a hand towel, and a wash rag. Put them on the floor and kept the clean ones on the rack. When I got back to my room, the bed was made and there were no towels. They took the clean ones also. Went to the front desk to ask why. They looked at something then said, "they said (I am assuming the cleaning staff) your do-not-disturb sign was on". I know it was not. Assuming it was, why did they come in and take the towels. The same thing happened the next three days and the beds were not made. Every day I went to the front desk to ask why and I got the same response. I finally asked, "why would you come in if there was a do-not-disturb sign on the door?". His comment, "that is what we do". Took my do-not-disturb sing to the desk and gave it to them. The day before we checked out, they left me a set for four. I was the only person in the room. Asked the man who owns the hotel, at the front desk, if I could have decaffeinated tea bags. He said, "we don't have any". The lady doing the breakfast buffet got me some. She did a good job on the buffet. Keeping it clean and full. It bothers me that they would come into my room even if there was a do-not-disturb sign on the door to take towels and not leave any. I know that there was no sign on the door except for the night and early morning. It wouldn't matter because they came in anyway. I travel alot and am very conscious of taking in the do-not-disturb sign in. I want the room to be made up before I get back. I was on a bus tour. Other people had the same problem. It was raining very hard. The stair way was open and rain came in. Saw some black mold. This would not bother me, it was only a 4 day stay. Let the towels in the room and replace the tea bags and toiletries. I wish they would be honest also. Got a call at 1:30am. They identified themselves as the 'front desk'. He told me that "Dee had some unfinished business they needed to take care of". Dee was in charge of the tour. Paid the tour agency in full. The man with a very distinct accent asked me for my "name as it appears on my credit card". I told him I would come downstairs and talk to him face to face. "Oh no mam, I don't want to inconvenience you". Went down to the desk . He said he didn't call me and went on to tell me someone called and asked for Dees and my room number. Why mine, I have no idea. The man at the front desk said, "someone must have hacked into the system". That was his reply when I questioned him regarding how someone would know who is in charge and how they found my name associated with the same group. There were printouts on the back desk with all the names and the lady in charge, Dees, name highlighted. It was an uncomfortable stay for these reasons. The air conditioning unit had a very high pitch 'squeeky' type of noise. Very disturbing and woke me up the first evening. Brought this to the front desk and it was no as bad for the remainder of the stay.

Room tip: AC was very noisy in my room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Please contact our front desk manager in reference to the issues you stated. We would like to discuss issues with you.
It is our desire to provide the best customer service to each guests. We value each guest and want each one to have a good experience while staying with us.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

the room was clean large had problem with tv but was resolved after a bit. Not close to attractions or restaurants. most attractions are few miles away then you always have a parking problem. Breakfast was typical for choice hotels.

Room tip: upper floors are always quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wltgl
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.
Please come visit us again on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Wow! Where do I start.. I get that it’s an old motel but good grief! I’d rather sleep in my car..

Rooms are dirty, pillows small, WiFi horrible, nobody at the front desk, took forever to get hot water and there was no water pressure in the shower. It also stinks like sewer inside.. Look at the picture to see the crap left on the toilet seat for us. That’s always a bonus.. I stayed here because my son’s soccer team chose it.. what a mistake. Nasty is the only word I can think of to describe it. Do NOT stay here!!! Run!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Please accept our apology for all inconveniences you experienced during your stay.
Please know that our management is looking into the issues at this time .
Again, we are sorry that issues arose with your room and our hotel.