Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 112
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 55
US$ 153
US$ 145
Priceline
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubboiled eggsdonutsmake your own wafflestrolley stopyogurtcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areathe main stripthe great smoky mountainswould definitely stay here againup to datedowntown areamikey
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a weekend with friends, and meet up with a Marine Corps friend for the first time in 20 years. First and foremost, Brandy is awesome!!! Our daughter came with was not planned and Brandy went way above and beyond to help us. Always smiling never had a problem at all helping us work our situation out. Great location for getting into Gatlinburg or pigeon forge. Parking was kinda weird but very doable. Breakfast was pretty good. The only negative comment that could be put is there is only 1 elevator and it is pretty slow. My family was meeting friends on the 5th floor waiting on the elevator. We forgot something in out room on the 6th. I took stair up to our room, got stuff and took stairs to lobby and beat them down. But awesome rooms and more than awesome staff. Will definitely stay here every time!!! Hey manager, give Brandy a raise!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bertalert1
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for a soccer tournament over the weekend, the hotel was close to the soccer complex which was great. The hotel itself is a little dated, the rooms are small and had not been vacuumed, but overall appeared clean. My only complaint is we left a shirt hanging up in the closet, almost home I called the hotel and told them about it and was told that housekeeping would call me on Monday AM. Monday came and went, no call. I called Tuesday and inquired again, the front desk stated that housekeeping was not there on Tuesday's and would personally go check the room. I was called about 30 minutes later saying they did not find the shirt, but would have housekeeping call me in the AM on Wednesday as sometimes housekeeping does not bring things up immediately if they only have one item. No call again on Wednesday, I called and was put on hold by a women who told the other front desk staff "it's the women calling about the shirt again'... like I wasn't supposed to hear her. Anyway, she said housekeeping did not find the shirt. I stated that that was hard to believe. She stated that housekeeping wouldn't keep anything and they turn in things such as batteries! Who gives a crap about a battery? Long story short, if you choose to stay here and inadvertently leave behind clothing, you won't get it back. Customer service is severely lacking on the part of the front desk and housekeeping.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is nice place,they have done a lot of renovations on it.they have indoor pool,hot tub and lazy river,which is my favorite.they also serve breakfast for free,nice selection of food.the room was really nice,the one we got the last time had king size bed and had big juquizzy tub next to bed.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

It was our official first family vacation since our son arrived and the front desk girl Brandy was awesome!! She was so helpful and caring! The room was excellent! I give 5 stars! The over night guy Grady was awesome too n very helpful!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We had a weekend getaway. Room was spacious. Breakfast was adequate to fill you up until lunch. We had a king room, it had a fireplace and jacuzzi. Bed is comfy and clean. Jacuzzi didn’t work but was nice to have the big tub to relax. Pool was ok isn’t heated so not much use in the winter. It’s about a 10 minute walk from the strip. There is a balcony on some rooms.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple