See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We went with this property because of the low fees and low rates. One of the best aspects of our experience was that we were able to reserve and check in online. The cabin itself was well-maintained and comfortable... better than one might expect for the rate charged. Gatlinburg is a short drive away and access to I-40 is good. We stayed 3 nights and had a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cthompson121
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very nice cabin, comfortable and everything you need. Peaceful and quiet at night. Pet friendly which was great. Perfect location, nice drive from the interstate so you get to see some beautiful sites.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I made a reservation around eight months ago for a big weekend hiking trip. But we didn't get to stay here overnight as planned, because about the time we arrived there was a high wind warning issued for the entire Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Frequent 80 MPH wind gusts throughout the rest of the day, with a high wind speed reading of 97 MPH!!! This was a very rare weather event, but because of the park closure and the wind gusts, we had to cancel and leave (all after a five-hour drive). I only got to see the place for a few hours, so all I can say is this: the camping cabin looked very nice and well-maintained. But more than anything, the man and woman who manage this site had to be about the nicest and helpful people I have ever met. Very friendly and understanding in the midst of the freak weather conditions. I hope I can make it back there someday and actually stay overnight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mark E
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I stayed in Arrow Creek cabins for 2 nights. We were charged $214.22 for 2 nights lodging. After we left, an additional $84.58 was added on our credit card. We are upset that this charge was made on our credit card without our knowledge, and have no idea why it was added. We left the cabin in perfect condition, as we found it. WE WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE AGAIN.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank vickijeanne2017
Reviewed 2 December 2016

we have had our camper here for 14 months on 12/2016, it is a very clean and quiet family oriented camp ground. The owners/managers are extremely helpful and go out of there way to maintain a welcome environment.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family