See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I made a reservation around eight months ago for a big weekend hiking trip. But we didn't get to stay here overnight as planned, because about the time we arrived there was a high wind warning issued for the entire Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Frequent 80 MPH wind gusts throughout the rest of the day, with a high wind speed reading of 97 MPH!!! This was a very rare weather event, but because of the park closure and the wind gusts, we had to cancel and leave (all after a five-hour drive). I only got to see the place for a few hours, so all I can say is this: the camping cabin looked very nice and well-maintained. But more than anything, the man and woman who manage this site had to be about the nicest and helpful people I have ever met. Very friendly and understanding in the midst of the freak weather conditions. I hope I can make it back there someday and actually stay overnight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mark E
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I stayed in Arrow Creek cabins for 2 nights. We were charged $214.22 for 2 nights lodging. After we left, an additional $84.58 was added on our credit card. We are upset that this charge was made on our credit card without our knowledge, and have no idea why it was added. We left the cabin in perfect condition, as we found it. WE WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE AGAIN.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank vickijeanne2017
Reviewed 2 December 2016

we have had our camper here for 14 months on 12/2016, it is a very clean and quiet family oriented camp ground. The owners/managers are extremely helpful and go out of there way to maintain a welcome environment.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank c b
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a total of 6 nights. The cabin was very clean and we had everything we needed. We were with two more couples, so we didn't spend a lot of time in the campground. But our morning coffee on the front porch was enjoyable, and the bed was very comfortable at night! We even had a chance to squeeze in fellowship around the campfire one night. Will definitely stay here again when we are back in that area!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank debbie112960
Reviewed 4 October 2016

My husband & I, and 2 other trike couples just got back yesterday from spending 4+ nights in the little camping cabins. For what we were wanting - clean bed to sleep in, bathroom, coffee pot, place to fellowship outside - these cabins were just about perfect!! We usually left early in the morning with our trikes loaded for the day (picnic lunch packed) and came back around dark, cooking an easy meal a few times or eating before we got back - but being able to wind down around a campfire. The campground is a little tight compared to some, but there were not many people actually there when we were there, so it was not a big deal. We had plenty of room for our trucks and trailers that we hauled our trikes on. The owners & staff were super friendly and accommodating to our group - and we tried to repay them by leaving things as we found them. 2 of us couples had the cabins that back up to the road, but the road noise did not bother us. Will definitely keep Arrow Creek in mind when we plan another trip in the area!!!

Room Tip: Shower in bathroom is very small, but sufficient - that is the closest thing to a complaint any of us among the 3 couples had to say.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple