Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome atmosphere and phenomenal service

Very friendly and talented staff. I had my hair and make up done here for my wedding and was beyond... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AngieVirgin92
via mobile
Wonderful Spa in the heart of Gatlinburg

Reviewed 10 April 2021
TravelChou
Dayton, Ohio
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from US$ 24.65
from US$ 101.54
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 25.95
More Info
All reviews couples massage signature massage margaritaville resort amazing massage year anniversary great job in town pedicure amanda therapist fins tension vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Upon entry, there was no one at the front desk. We waited for at while before someone came up front. We were there for a mani-pedi. They weren't even ready or prepared for us; perhaps because it was lunchtime. (No other customers were in the spa.) They put us in pedicure chairs for the foot soak and performed a 'dry' manicure during the foot soaking. My fingernails we NOT pre-soaked and the attendant immediately began pushing back my cuticles after a squirt of product. She didn't even give it any time to soften the beds. End result, aching, bleeding cuticles and fingertips for two days. The nails were filed crooked because I had to extend my left arm, over to my right side for her to attend to my left hand. She didn't even bother to walk around the chair. Although the pedicure was barely better than the manicure, that is not saying much. On top of the physical experience, the staff was unprofessional and catty; laughing at customers on the phone. In closing the WORST spa service I have ever had in my life.

Date of experience: April 2021
Quest48883708141, General Manager at St. Somewhere Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear NOLAhiker,
I wish to extend to you my sincerest apologies for the poor mani/pedi you received. That is certainly not the experience we want our guests to have. I will have the Manager reach out to you directly and see what we can do to correct this. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

I had the 90 minute fins up massage and Amanda was a great massage therapist. Everything is clean and relaxing. The massage tables are very comfortable too. I will be back to enjoy another spa treatment on my next Gatlinburg vacation. Are: Covid- The staff did wear masks, the other guests was hit or miss. They had hand sanitizers readily available for use and did take temperature and screened for COVID for anyone who is curious about that process. Just don't try to turn left from Parkway to get here, unless you're patient enough to wait several minutes.

Date of experience: April 2021
Quest48883708141, General Manager at St. Somewhere Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2021

Dear Travelchou,
Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with us at the St. Somewhere Spa. We will make sure to pass along your comments to Amanda, she does a wonderful job. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

I visited St. Somewhere spa with my friends for our annual girlfriend's getaway. The staff was so friendly and I really enjoyed the services that I received. Leah did my back facial and she was so good. That was the first time I've received a back facial and I will definitely get another one. Amy did my Swedish massage and my oh my, she got every knot out of my shoulders. I didn't realize how tense I was.
The spa manager went out of her way to make us feel so welcomed and special. If you're visiting Gatlingburg and are looking for a great spa then this is the one you should visit.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank emanij99
Quest48883708141, General Manager at St. Somewhere Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2020

Dear emanij,
Thank you so much for the great review. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience at the St. Somewhere Spa with your friends. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2020

After a hard week of play in Gatlinburg I needed a massage. Amy was a great therapist and I highly recommend the spa at the Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank MatthewMaschler
Quest48883708141, General Manager at St. Somewhere Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2020

Dear MatthewMaschler,
Thank you very much for the great review. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with us at the St. Somewhere Spa. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

The ladies at St. Somewhere Spa were absolutely the best! I came here a few weeks ago to sneak my girlfriend away long enough for our friends & family to set up a surprise proposal I had planned back at the cabin we rented not too far from the spa. I told Tracy & Emily my plans to give my future fiancé a great experience & they did not disappoint! When we got there, they had the room covered in rose petals for us to give it that nice romantic ambiance. Then they set us up with the massage therapists for facials & full body massages that almost put us to sleep because they were so relaxing! Once we got done, they offered us what I thought was just going to be a glass of champagne, but they ended up giving us the entire bottle AND some chocolate covered strawberries to help put us even more into the love bubble. Honestly, it was the perfect date before I popped the big question & it helped everything go so smooth. My fiancé & I had a great time & I would recommend this place for anybody staying in Gatlinburg for a few days. I promise you won't regret it

Date of experience: October 2020
Quest48883708141, General Manager at St. Somewhere Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Captkeys,
WOW! Congratulations! Thank you for letting our team be a part of your special day. I know they love to assist. I am pleased you had a wonderful experience with us at the St. Somewhere Spa. I will be sure to pass this along to the Spa team.

Fins Up!