“our stay was peaceful and very relaxing.”

Review of HIGHLANDER

Resort Pool near Highlander
Resort Pool at Highlander
Resort Outdoor Facilities at Highlander
Landscaping near Highlander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Melinda A
Decatur, Indiana
“Stayed in the Highlander - had postives and negatives”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The Highlander was easy to check into and find. The parking is steep, so just be careful. The cabin was clean and nice overall. The cabin was advertised as 4 king bedrooms and actually had 2 king and 2 queen so my group was disappointed when we arrived. I called and talked to a customer service person who was polite and apologized. I did not ask for money back but felt some monetary adjustment should have been made to the bill without my asking. The entire reason we picked this cabin was for the 4 king beds. Other than that there were a few minor maintenance issues which they sent someone right out to fix. So overall, I would recommend the cabin if the bedroom situation works for you. Location was great, close to Gatlinburg, gas station, grocery store, etc. We actually had bears on the balcony, so be careful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Four big bathrooms
Liked least: Advertised 4 king beds and only had 2 king and 2 queen
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tampa
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Management Response
9 Feb 2012
I apologize that you were contacted twice. I don't believe I've every had a bad survey on Highlander. It is a beautiful cabin. I apologize that you felt the cabin wasn't as clean as it should have been. Had you called our Guest Services to let us know about it during your seven night stay, I would have sent someone from housekeeping out to correct the problems. Again, I am sorry that the cabin did not meet your expectations.
tn
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Vandiver Al.
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Tn
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in April 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 429
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing