“Wonderfully Serene”

Lofted Game Room at Hidden Ecstasy
Lofted Game Room at Hidden Ecstasy
Deck at Hidden Ecstasy
Hidden Ecstasy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sara_Kate...
Nashville, TN
“Wonderfully Serene”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We had a wonderful time at Hidden Ecstasy. The cabin was well equipped with the normal necessities (except a hair dryer). The outside grill and picnic table was a nice touch. The decor and furniture was cozy and gave a 'home'y feeling. The bed was incredibly comfortable! We enjoyed the hot rub in the evenings and watching the sunset into the foliage was beautiful. Overall this was a great stay. I would recommend this cabin to anyone.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
GA

OH
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Management Response
28 Mar 2012
I am sorry that you were disappointed in the cabin. All our cabins are professionally treat for bugs each month. I will notify the pest control company about the problem. Thanks for letting us know about the bears and raccoons. Unfortunately, most guests don't realize the danger that they create when they feed wild animal. You paid the price for their wrong actions. There is a very stiff fine for feeding wild animals. I will have the housekeepers post a warning in Hidden Ecstasy. I hope you'll choose a another property and come back to celebrate your anniversary next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing