“Th best time for all who came to share the beauty...”

Review of PERFECTION!

Deck with Rockers at Perfection!
Rear Exterior View at Perfection! Living Room with Fireplace at Perfection!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Deck with Rockers at Perfection!
Rear Exterior View at Perfection!
Living Room with Fireplace at Perfection!
First Floor Game Room with Pool Table at Perfection!
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar Area at Perfection!
Game Room with Poker Table at Perfection!
Game Room with Foosball at Perfection!
Game Room with Video Games at Perfection!
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar Area at Perfection!
Main Level Bedroom with Queen Bed at Perfection!
Attached Bath with Jacuzzi Tub at Perfection!
Queen Bedroom with En Suite Bath at Perfection!
Attached Bath with Jacuzzi Tub at Perfection!
First Floor King Bedroom at Perfection!
King Bedroom with Outside Access at Perfection!
Den with Fireplace at Perfection!
Dining Area at Perfection!
Covered Hot Tub at Perfection!
Lower Level Deck with Rocking Chairs at Perfection!
Autumn View of Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Smoky Mountain View at Perfection!
Valley View of the Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Resort Swimming Pool at Perfection!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Wdg41
“The vacation we spent in a filthy house”
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This house would have met the needs of our family perfectly (six adults and six children) except for the filth. We spent three hours wiping down cabinets, walls and woodwork to feel comfortable about spending time there especially with small children. There was a condom wrapper on the bedside table in one room and what appeared to be vomit beneath one bed. The carpets were visibly stained and dirty. Toothpaste was splattered on the bathroom walls and cabinets. Even after cleaning we were very uncomfortable because there was much we couldn't do. We expect to have some insects considering the area, however, we had three scorpions in the house during our stay. A drain pipe beneath the deck was disconnected so when the shower was used it drained beneath the deck and down the hill. The dryer worked sporadically until the last day when it quit heating completely so we had to hang laundry on the deck and over furniture. The view was spectacular and our stay could have been great but was totally tainted by the extreme lack of cleanliness and maintenance. Unfortunately we will always remember this as the vacation we spent in a filthy house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the lay out of the house.
Liked least: The filth.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH
Reviewed 4 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

aspiefarm
richmond
“Diamond view/ Rough cabin”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I am not one to write reviews, but feel I should on this one!
The GOOD!. Views. They are truly awesome. The layout of the cabin worked well with small kids. No stairs to worry about like most of these rentals have. The beds slept well, and the over all feel was pleasant.
The BAD! We rented this cabin with the understanding that it was 50% off of its normal rental price of $2400 ish. WOW! I got suckered! We usually rent a vacation home once to twice a year. This house was on par with 50% off at the peak season. The floors were so dirty that we wore our shoes after the first night. The walls and carpets are badly soiled.The rooms had been swept, but they must have swept everything under the beds. The front bedroom has what looks like an apple from last year still going through decomposition. Each bathtub had a jacuzzi feature, but I couldn't get past the brown grime and hair left in the jets. The out door hot tub was nice until I made the mistake of turning the jets off. That's when I realized I was floating in a ton of little white flakes. I assume that was white water mold.....I hope! The furniture is mostly worn slam out. The internet doesn't work and the A/C stopped as well. The agency was quick to get those issues taken care of though.
The location is far from easy to reach. The roads are confusing and take a GOOD memory to navigate unless you want to use your directions every time you leave.
If the owner would update the interior, paint the walls, replace the carpets, pressure wash the decks, and update the furniture thsi would be a prime rental that I would be glad to return to.
To sum it up....picture a high traffic living space in a secluded mountain scene. They don't mix. Oh.... They have etched on every TV in the house REAL BIG! "THIS TV STOLIN FROM THE VIEW". I guess they have people trying to get some of their money back from time to time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view was the best experience
Liked least: eveything about this cabin says neglect.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TN
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

KY
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing