All reviews hot tub fire pit the main strip barn door half mile walk complimentary breakfast was great sitting area newer hotel would definitely stay here again indoor pool excellent hotel highly recommend this hotel quiet area excellent stay anniversary weekend front desk staff room was spotless
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is a new property and it's wonderful. I was so impressed by the front desk staff. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The pool and outdoor lounge area are very nice. The fitness room is just right for a cardio and weight lifting workout. The free breakfast is delicious. No need to go out to breakfast! My family loved the location. It's far enough away from the noise of downtown, but close enough for a nice walk into town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Having never been to Gatlinburg before, we chose this hotel because it was near downtown and it was brand new. It was perfect! Beautiful property, spacious and modern rooms (our King with pullout sofa was perfect size for our family of 4). The breakfast was fresh and warm (kids loved the make-your-own waffles) and we could walk around town in just a few minutes from the front door. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Modern but rustic decor. We stayed here last weekend for a conference in another hotel nearby. They had free Wi-Fi and free parking. Indoor and outdoor pools. Beautiful view of the river from the balcony in the room. Great service as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This Hotel is was excellent in every way from check in to check out. My husband and I stayed 4 nights. Our room was huge. We had a seperate sitting area with a nice lounger sofa and big screen tv and coffee area along with microwave and fridge. We had a room with two doubles and the beds were so nice and clean and oh so comfortable. This room lead onto a balcony that overlooked a mountain stream on the back side of the hotel. The bathroom was very nice with plenty of nice fluffy towels and our room was always stocked with Neutrogena Shampoo, Conditioner, Soaps, etc. Breakfast was great and hot. Waffles, Bagels, Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Home Fries, Cereals, Danishes, you name it. We ate at the Hotel almost every morning. The whole staff was excellent and so very friendly. The grounds of the hotel are awesome. Landscaped beautiful. Sitting areas outside for groups or families with tv's and fire pits. All by a mountain stream. Hot tub outside as well. Hotel was only 1/2 mile to main street of Gatlinburg so we walked and didn't have to pay for parking which was very convenient. Close to restaurants as well. I don't usually review a lot but this hotel deserves an excellent review because it is excellent. My husband and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Brand new hotel; perfect condition. Accommodating staff. Fabulous sitting area by the creek in the back. Good location. Everything you'd expect from a good Hampton Inn. That said, I do not at all care for the new room design with no drawers, tiny wire baskets for your clothes, and a sliding "barn" door for the closet/bathroom. I'd much prefer real drawers and doors, but apparently some focus group disagreed. In my view the prior design was not something that needed to be fixed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple