“Let me save you some time . . .”
other travellers have booked this property
Creekside Cabin with patio complete with fire kettle,Charcoal grill,  hammock and hot tub over creek
Patio with Fire Kettle Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patio with Fire Kettle
Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
King bed in loft bedroom with 2 closets,LCD TV,BluRay and Direct TV.
View from the bed in the loft looking toward door to upper deck open to the living area below
Living area with queen sleeper sofa as seen from the loft bedroom
Cozy and romantic dining booth for 4
Bathroom with tub/shower combo and washer/dryer
Creekside in winter
Looking from the deck towards the path to your parking area
Screened in porch with swing looking out towards hot tub over the creek
Olive the Owl,a frequent visitor to the Creekside that seems to like her photo taken
Fully equipped kitchen with range with self cleaning oven,microwave,dishwasher and refrigerator
From the deck looking upstream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jim_Short...
Nashville, Tennessee
“Let me save you some time . . .”
Reviewed 27 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010
people found this review helpful

Stop searching the web for the perfect cabin getaway, this is it! I spent way too much time reading every review of practically every cabin in the Southeast, comparing prices, comparing lists of amenities, learning about the surrounding areas, looking at pictures, even looking at Google satellite images. And of all the options I found, this one seemed like it had absolutely everything, in fact it seemed too good to be true! But I just got back from spending a long weekend at Creekside Cabin with my wife, and I can tell you, it was even better than I thought it would be!

If I start describing it in detail I may never stop, so I better just sum it up. We were completely surrounded by forest on all sides, with no other humans in sight. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting, especially with the babbling brook running right under the hot tub on the porch! The cabin itself was so amazing, it had everything you could possibly need, and countless personal touches from the owners, Lise and Sue. Charming doesn't even begin to describe it.

It was so incredibly relaxing, and there were so many ways to enjoy yourself in and around the cabin, that we just stayed there the whole weekend! Only after we checked out did we explore the arts and crafts district and travel the exciting main strips of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. There were so many neat things to see and do there that now we're going to have to come back to experience it all. But when we do, we're probably just going to want to spend all of our time at the cabin again! It's a vicious cycle!

Anyway my point is, I've done all the research you'd ever want to do, and then I experienced this place for myself, and I can tell you - you don't need to keep searching. You won't find anything better than Stonecreek Cabins!

Your age range 25-34
Chicagogi...
Chicago, IL
“Stay here! Just not when I want to stay here...”
Reviewed 17 April 2010 for a stay in August 2009
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Creekside Cabin after a four day hike through the back country. I was stinky, soaked and hungry, and fully expecting to walk up to a rustic cabin with running water and flush toilets. Touche. I was greeted by air conditioning, a huge flat-screen TV, fireplace, washer/dryer (perhaps one of my favorite parts of the stay given the previous four days) and a bottle of bubbly on ice. Now we're talking.

Staying at Creekside Cabin was perhaps five of the most relaxing days of my life. The owners go to the extreme to make sure you're comfortable and taken care of. The cabin is clean, cozy, and has one of everything you could possibly need in life. We really enjoyed cooking for one another and watching hummingbirds on the deck while reading juicy novels. It was quite difficult to leave the comfort of our little cabin to explore Gatlinburg. If you enjoy some serious relaxation in an idyllic setting, this is the place for you. Just make sure you don't book on the dates we want to return, or I may seriously regret writing this review.

Your age range 25-34
alexde80
baltimore, md
“private, cozy and charming. we wanted to move in permanently!”
Reviewed 6 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

we spent 3 extremely pleasant nights at the creekside cabin, and were thrilled. it was the perfect end to a few days of backpacking in the smokies. the cabin is lovely, cozy, and very private. we spent the days enjoying the comforts of the cabin and the surrounding woods and wildlife, touring the nearby arts and crafts loop, or lounging in the hot tub. we were celebrating both our birthdays on this trip, and were surprised to find the cabin set up for a party with birthday decor, a fantastic cake, chilled champagne, chocolate and snacks. lise and sue also made sure the fridge and cupboards were stocked so that we didn't have to worry about venturing out for food on the first night. they were very helpful throughout our stay with restaurant recommendations and directions to various spots nearby and in town. we went out for a fantastic upscale dinner one night and stayed "home" and grilled another. we are looking forward to going back soon!

carolinas...
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Private little Paradise!”
Reviewed 23 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

The owners of this cabin go above and beyond to make your stay extra special. When we opened the door the first time, I was literally brought to tears! We have stayed in Gatlinburg, at different cabins several times over our eleven years together, but nothing compares to this one. Lise, one of the owners, also gave us some wonderful suggestions on the local restaurants & places to visit. All in all, this was our most enjoyable Gatlinburg vacation ever. Thanks again Lise! We plan on returning on our anniversary next year!

Your age range 35-49
Angie J
Greer
“Welcome to Paradise"”
Reviewed 22 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

My partner and I have been to the Treehouse and Creekside Cabins on numerous occasions over the past year and a half. From the very first time that we visited, we fell in love by the charm that all of these cabins possess. Honestly, when you walk in the door for the very first time it is "magical"!
If you are looking for a romantic retreat away from the rest of the world or just a time to renew your spirit..then this is exactly the place for you! The owners Sue and Lise make ever effort to include small touches that make you feel like you are their only guest. I promise if you visit once, you'll want to return again and again...

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing