“Great coffee and sweets!”

The Village Cafe & Creamery
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: A Café and Creamery featuring specialty drinks - Hot & Cold / coffee / sodas. Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Malts, Old Fashion Sodas, Fresh Baked Soft Pretzels, Pizza Nachos, Slushies, Smoothies, Floats, SnoCones, Affogato, Cappuccinos, Frappes and Lattes, Spiced Cider (seasonal).
“Great coffee and sweets!”
Reviewed 24 March 2012 via mobile

My husband and I heard this was a must based on reviews! We ordered ice cream and coffee. It was awesome. This place is really a hidden gem located in the village area.

2 Thank SherryE852
newman96, Owner at The Village Cafe & Creamery, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
Greetings! I am so pleased that you liked our little shop and enjoyed your time with us. We can't wait to serve you again!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Great burger and great owner”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The Jack Daniels burger is as good as you will get at a full-service restaurant. The owner was very nice and talked to us about the store and how much he enjoyed his business. He takes care to use fresh (and local when possible) ingredients. You can always tell the quality of a restaurant by the passion of the owner. It is small inside, but we really enjoyed sitting on the benches right outside the shop. This is a small cafe, not a full service restaurant, so if you keep that in mind and enjoy the village surroundings and a tasty burger, you will really enjoy your experience. We will be back for sure!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Spencer J
Thanks for taking the time to tell a little about our little shop. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and extremely happy that your liked our JD Burger. That is an original recipe that we came up with when we first opened our doors over 5 years ago. It is still one of our top items to date!
I am glad that you appreciated that we are a little family owned and operated shop in The Village and not a huge corporate store. By keeping our store small, we can offer that one on one service and try to get to know our guest. Thanks again and come see us the next time you are in Gatlinburg.
Little Hocking, Ohio
“Great Service, friendly with good food!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The friendliest place ive ever been to. Great food, just like homemade. Beautiful scenery inside. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1 Thank RobT6
newman96, Owner at The Village Cafe & Creamery, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Thank you so much for you kind feedback! We truly appreciate it when folks let us know how their experience was. We are thrilled that you liked our little shop here in the Smokies and hope to see you again soon!
Alabama
“I agree with with the great ratings”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My husband and I ate lunch there today. The owner is nice, as everyone mentioned. I got the turkey melt and my husband got the Chicago dog with fries. We both enjoyed our lunch. We plan to go back for ice cream before we go home because one dessert they made while we were there looked good - thin mint shake.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Darliin
newman96, Owner at The Village Cafe & Creamery, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Thanks for taking time to review our little shop here in Gatlinburg. We appreciate your review and hope that you will visit with us again soon. We are always changing things so you never know what you might find the next time you are in! Thanks again and God Bless.
Mississippi
“Really?”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

While the staff was friendly and eager to please, the food was not spectacular as I was led to believe by the other reviews, and my husband turned around to leave as soon as he saw the cramped conditions. I urged him to stay because of what TA reviewers had said about how delicious the sandwiches are. However, the Turkey bacon melt was not a melt at all. It was a cold turkey sandwich like one might throw together on a lazy Saturday at home. Our teenagers got the Jack Daniels burgers, and while they ate them without hesitation, I tasted one and was unimpressed. If you are looking for a fresh sandwich, Jordan's is fine, but a five, really? I don't think so.

1 Thank MississippiSadie
newman96, Owner at The Village Cafe & Creamery, responded to this review, 25 August 2012
I am so sorry that you felt this way about our little shop. We are family owned and try to treat each guest like a member of our family. We also try to insure that you get a great meal using fresh products like you would make at home. I am not sure what happened that day, but please ALWAYS let us know if you are not happy with your meal. We want to insure that you are always 100% satisfied.