Old Creek Lodge
US$ 138
US$ 121
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 157
US$ 145
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 123
US$ 309
Agoda.com
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 134
Travelocity
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 134
Agoda.com
US$ 112
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfairfield inngas fireplaceroom was cleantile showerhardwood floorsthe main dragober gatlinburg tramwithin walking distancecovered parkingprivate balconyrushing watergreat place to stayfree breakfastrooms are largedefinitely stay here againgreat roombiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was shocked to see a bad review. That is why I chose to leave mine. This hotel has been nicely updated. We stayed in December for our anniversary. I am very picky. It was spotless and had all the amenities we enjoy (Jacuzzi, fireplace, nice tiled shower, and situated on a creek) We would definately recommend this hotel and stay here again....Breakfast was also good just your standard complimentary items such as cereals, biscuits & gravy, waffles, juices, and fruit. You won't be disappointed, if you are I am not sure anything would please you! Enjoy your trip! Also, the Mountain Edge Grill has awesome food!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ebrownsc66
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is the nices hotel we've stayed in yet! Very clean and large rooms! The tile shower is very nice! Its right on the river so you can open the balcony and just listen to the sound of the water. It's walking distance from the parkway which is great!!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Jekauffung5542
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I got literally maybe two hours of sleep. The ceiling creaked the whole night and echoed throughout the room. The walls are thin so everything is heard from outside and the room beside you. Its a nicely decorated room but for what we paid, I should be enjoying my stay instead of waking up scared that the ceiling might fall in.

• Stayed: April 2012
10  Thank Seaycaroline
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I read many reviews before choosing this hotel, and am so glad I did. This is a beautiful modern hotel with the look of a rustic mountain lodge. It is gorgeous! The rooms have balconies overlooking the creek. You also get a great view of a mountain or two, and Ober Gatlinburg aerial tramway as it carried passengers up the mountain. The location is perfect! It is not directly on the Strip but on a road parallel to it, so everything is in walking distance. The rooms are spacious and include a microwave and refrigerator.

My only two complaints are the internet service, and breakfast. There is no WiFi here, but I was able to pick up a weak signal from nearby hotels. Continental breakfast is served, but wasn't that great. It wasn't horrible, but not the best. The biscuits were soggy and the dinig area is small. The second morning I walked next door to Bennett's BBQ because the restaurant had a sign out front advertising that they served breakfast. Great choice! Excellent breakfast!

I would definitely stay here again but would eat breakfast next door. Great place!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrsbgranger
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We went for our 2nd trip to Old Creek Lodge this past week to take advantage of the buy one night get one free offer for winter. Their computer systems are a bit complicated I guess because I couldnt make an online reservation for a 3rd night when I already had a reservation for the BOGO offer. I called in, and they had a hard time doing it on their end as well. They ended up setting me up for a 2nd reservation and I was told to check out and then back in on Friday. I did, but then we returned later that day to our keys not working in the door and we had to go get them reactivated. Then at 11pm that night the night auditor called up to our room to confirm someone was in the room because whoever checked me in earlier didn't mark us as checked in. A bit confusing there, so they may need to make sure they know how to use their computers.

You really can't beat the rooms for the value. A king whirlpool with a fireplace ranges from $60- $130/night depending on what kind of specials are going on. I've seen rooms with not near the amenities go for a lot more. The weekday rates are always way cheaper, so be sure to check ahead on their website to find which day is cheapest to avoid overpaying, but still at overpaying you'll likely pay less than the Hilton down the street for a similar room.
The staff was very nice as always. The room was clean. I used to clean hotel rooms myself so I always go through with a fine tooth comb. When we stayed here the first time in september, I found nothing at all wrong after going through the room. Everything was very much brand new. This time I did find a few minor things, a small hair left in the jacuzzi, a pin sized stain on the comforter, and some fraying on the towels. Typically I find way more than this in the higher - priced big chain hotels (most times asking for a new bedspread because it wasn't clean because most hotels do not clean the bedspread after every guest) so please do not take this as a big negative. I also noticed that most laundry is sent off site to be done, likely the reason that the small stain was overlooked and caused he extra wear on the towels.

The location was great, every morning we woke up to the sound of the river out our back patio. The walk into Gatlinburg was very pleasant, and we even found that the sidewalk on river road leads to a walking path right into the national park. You can walk right up to the national park sign and get a picture without having to wait for parking. I understand the path leads right to Sugarland visitor center. Very big plus.

The breakfast was very nice, Typical coffee, apple juice, orange juice, instant oatmeal and grits packets, doughnuts, muffins, cereal, and waffles. A more unique offering was biscuits and gravy in a crock pot. We ate breakfast there every morning and really enjoyed it.

Overall I do give a 4 out of 5, mostly because of the computer mishaps and not doing their own laundry. I would also be more impressed if there was a screen door on the balcony so i could leave it open all night and listen to the water.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple