1,103 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetoutdoor poolglass elevatoran older hotelthe main stripdowntown areaflat screen tvtrolleypaviliontnsmokiescreekstream
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Our room was nice and clean, more updated. We were located by the pool while other family members were located on another floor which didn't seem as updated. So request pool side. Loved having the trolly stop right by which was great because it is a little hill from downtown to get back to the hotel. Also appreciated the staff allowing us to check in early since our room was ready, that helped with having a small child. Overall decent stay but not anything fancy.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

This property completely surprised me. We booked two nights on Groupon as a spur-of-the-moment side trip to Gatlinburg. Based on prior TripAdvisor reviews, the hotel looked nice and the indoor pool intrigued us. But at the price we were paying, how nice could it actually be?? My expectations were very low...

...and then blown away!
1. Location is very convenient. You can walk to the main street in Gatlinburg or take advantage of the trolley that cost 50 cents a person to ride.
2. Hotel staff was VERY pleasant!! On the phone to confirm our reservation, when we checked in, and when I called the front desk to ask for info, the staff was super friendly.
3. Beds were very comfy. PLUS, they were changing out the mattresses while we were there. So the comfort level is only going to increase :-)
4. Cleanliness - everything was very clean. The fridge (which was larger than the one I saw in a photo), bath area and sheets were all spotless. Everything was also nicely dusted.
5. It looks like they are slowly updating the rooms here. The tile floors in the bath/sink area was all new, as was the shower/tub area. The vanity was not new and needs to be redone. But no biggie.
6. WiFi - we were not successful in getting on WiFi, but we didn't try very hard.
7. POOL! Was very nice. We went with our 7-year-old son in the afternoon so it wasn't crowded at all. As the afternoon wore on to early evening, it definitely got crowded in there. The outdoor pool was closed (I assume for cleaning?) but looked very nice.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Arrived with two small kids - extra bed and a crib were in our room within five minutes. The room was clean and we had no problem fitting all our belongings and ourselves.
Used the indoor pool every day, and my daughter loved it.
Had breakfast at the hotel, and found quality and pricing very agreeable.
The staff was always courteous. Ample parking all around the hotel. The hotel is 5 min. walk from the main shopping and dining area of Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: The best would be on upper floors overlooking the pool.
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I would stay at this hotel again. The definite asset of the hotel is the pool. It has a 9ft pool which is rare. The people are really nice and they are fast to fix something if needed. The rooms have been updated. It is also nice because they have a creek in the back and plenty of parking.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ashlee I
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. Not to bad, if you get the right room. The first room was a smoking room (we don't smoke). It smelled bad and was dated. I talked to the lady behind the desk (really nice staff). She changed our room to a larger room with an more up-to-date setting. Pool was awesome, would bring the kids next time. All in all not bad depending on the room you draw. Staff was a plus.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple