Review Highlights
Loved this stop.

I'll be the first to admit that not all of the stores in Grand Marais have friendly and helpful... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Lakerfantoo
Shell Lake, Wisconsin
More than just sweets!

We've visited this store more than once to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. The fudge is absolutely... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
378chesterd

All reviews fudge truffle dark chocolate old fashioned candy in town north shore top notch chelsea flavor treats shop raspberry gifts sweets minnesota vicinity selection
Reviewed 15 October 2016

What an amazing place! The owner, Chelsea take such pride in her work. Stirs the fudge By HAND with a wooden spoon. Step back in time to a candy and confectionery store you only dreamed of having as a kid. Proud to have the store in our community as her truffles And fudge are infused with love and Minnesota nice.......not to mentioned maple and Bacon!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I had bought fudge, jams and syrups in the store in December of 2012 for the first time. I was so impressed with the high quality and wonderful taste of the variety of fudge and the delicious jams and syrups that I bought, that I have also ordered online several times in the past few years, some as gifts, other times for me. The jams and syrups that I purchased are made in the vicinity of Grand Marais. At times, the owner has offered free shipping, which is a big plus. The store is clean and attractive. The owner, is very personable, creative and pleasant to do business with. Ordering online from the website is easy to do. Some of my favorite purchases besides the delicious, made from scratch fudge are: Wild Country Pure Maple Syrup, Gunflint Trail Wild Raspberry Whole Fruit Syrup, Raspberry Red Currant Jam and Gunflint Trail Ritzy Rhubarb Jam. There are also other candy creations and products for sale at the store and online. I love this store!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stop in every time we are in town to get some fudge and candy. Owner is the best and so fun. The store is just adorable. It is a must see for sure.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

If you like your chocolate dark and everything else spicy, then the dark chocolate cayenne fudge is for you. It's got some sass! My wife loved the cookie dough fudge and the kids loved their chocolate and mint chocolate too. Good value too! Great place to find dessert after grabbing a pizza at Sven and Ole's!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Great selection of swoonable fudge at this place! It is made fresh and there are several flavors for sale. Check out the free sample, that is what got us to buy a bunch. Candy selection is also retro and fun. Staff friendly and happy.