Open today: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Second trip in six months and it was another amazing experience

Sally G
Great visit

Reviewed 2 days ago
kendebar
Tallassee, Alabama
via mobile

1,800 results
All reviews lower antelope canyon camera settings waiting room take pictures steep steps waiting area amazing photos great guide bucket list time slot helped everyone small group every turn photo opportunities great shots navajo land light beams
Reviewed yesterday

I visited the lower Antelope Canyon with Ken's Tours in May and returned in October with friends. Both visits were awesome. My first tour guide was Deja who did a great job. My second guide was Preston and he was fabulous. He explained many Native American traditions/customs that we were not aware of. He was fascinating!!

Reviewed yesterday

We went online to create a reservation but the web site returned an error saying our reservation could not be submitted so we made other plans. Once we realized later by checking our email and seeing a confirmation, we called to let them know of the error and they canceled our reservation but refused to refund the amount of the tour.

Just go next door to Dixie's. Apparently it is Ken's sister and they obviously had a falling out. Not surprising.

DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My wife and I visited Lower Antelope Canyon and had a blast. Lilliam was the best tour guide I think we have ever had. Very knowledgeable and so patient helping everyone get the best pictures of this beautiful and unique place. If you are close don't miss this wonder of nature.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This weekend, my two friends and I had the pleasure to explore the majestic South Antelope Canyon. When it comes to tour guides, there are no words to describe how wonderful and amazing Lydell was to us. He explained about the surrounding area in vivid detail - from the sage plants on the walk to the canyon and their significance in the use in native ceremonies, the chemistry of the land and the textures made from water and wind, pointed out the many landmarks within the canyon itself and so so much more. First and foremost, he provided all the right information to make us feel safe in what could be a relatively dangerous environment. He also went out of his way to make sure that we all had the best photos – often manually optimizing our settings on our phones, wiping our camera lenses or taking the pictures himself to make sure we all got that “perfect shot.” He kept us informed and updated on our progress throughout the tour, and made us either laugh or smile every step of the way. His detailed yet gentile explanations led to such a deeper understanding and appreciation for the natural beauty we were all experiencing. Mother earth certainly carved out a magical gift when creating Antelope Canyon, and Ken’s Tours provided a precious gift as well for allowing Lydell to guide us through it. Many thanks for the incredible experience!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Brandon was our tour guide, and he was so friendly. He was helpful with photos and showed us how to set cameras to get the great shots. He would point out specific areas to take pictures. Highly recommend going here, and using this tour company.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Our guide was wonderful. There were lots of people that day but they kept to the time schedule and each group was about 15 people. They gave us instructions ahead of time so we knew what to wear and what to take with us. The slot canyon is beautiful and the tour was very good. Our guide was Brandon. He was fun, informative and helpful in taking great pictures. He did a great job.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Paying $60 per person to be told you can’t bring a GoPro or take any video on your iPhone is beyond insane.

You can’t own nature and control how people capture it. Charging for yours is insane enough, blocking people from filming on an iPhone is next level stupid.

It’s beautiful, but then having a monopoly on tours is beyond frustrating.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This is a must see in Northern Arizona. We made the drive from Sedona while we were visiting there, which took a little under 3 hours. We booked in advance. I've heard that it's iffy to get a spot if you try to show up and buy at the gate, but that's not something I can really elaborate on.

As for the tour itself, it's pretty straightforward. Do as the guides say, take pictures, and enjoy the view. They don't have a lot of rules, but they take them seriously. Do not, under any circumstances, take pictures while climbing or descending the stairs. They. Will. Remove. You. It happened to someone in a group ahead of us.

The guides (our guide was Patrick) know all the best spots for pictures and our guide took the time to take pictures for all the people in the group (if they wanted one). The guides also will point out the various named rock formations. The guides do not talk a whole lot about the geology of the canyon, they might go over the basics, but won't be able to answer more complicated questions.

There are people all over when you're down there (group sizes seemed to be around 15), but if you're patient and creative with your camera angles, you can get a few shots that look like the empty canyon that you see on social media. Just be quick, otherwise someone might step into your shot. Just remember to put down the camera from time to time and just enjoy the wonderful natural beauty that you're getting to witness

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My wife and I did the lower Antelope Canyon tour. There was 15 in our group and I am terrified of heights and small spaces. Our tour guide Brandon did an amazing job teaching us about the history inside as well as capturing the most amazing photos. I can’t express how him taking the time with us and our entire group made us feel. If it’s a way to choose your guide Brandon is definitely worth a try to get. Thank you @Kenstours for the memories.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

What’s horror! We bought our tour and we had looking forward. But, we cannot choice the guide and we had a « power freak » guide, completely crazy!!! My wife haven’t could make her tour for one photo. We travelled in many country in the word and we have ever not been humiliated like this. The manager have refunded my wife but she hasn’t make a tour. We don’t recommended!