Lowest prices for your stay
$140
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
HIExpress.com$127
Priceline$139
Travelocity$140
All reviews cinnamon buns gila cliff dwellings exercise room room was clean second floor comfortable stay downtown area walmart elevator clerk chain dust hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Nice clean room but very average. Maybe overpriced, should have lowered rate for no pool, no exercise room and a very weak pandemic breakfast. I think they skimped on insulation during construction because we heard every footstep from room above us. The biggest issue we had was the water pipes. Every time the person upstairs or next door used water it sounded like a jet taking off, this woke me up several times overnight.

Room tip: Request room on top floor because of water pipe noise.
Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Hi Bruce W,

I'm glad you provided a feedback. Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express Silver City!

We are determined to give efficient and frictionless experiences to all our guests, but I read that there were hiccups that made this less of being one. I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your recent stay with us, particularly with the closed pool and fitness center, including the limited breakfast offerings. Though we strive to provide outstanding service, I am concerned that the pipe noise kept you awake at night. IHG Hotels & Resorts sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

We look forward to hosting you again for a chance to provide you with a much better experience.

Cheers,

June A.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Our one night stay here was comfortable and we had no big complaints. The staff was very welcoming and efficient and our room was comfortable. The one negative we noticed was that the room had numerous areas with a buildup of dust that had not been touched in quite a long time (ie. top of dresser, top of TV, part of desk top). Regardless, this is a convenient place to stay in Silver City.

Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Hi tenow,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback from your recent stay with us.

I'm sorry that our housekeeping team failed to make sure that the room is spotless and ready. We always aim to provide the best comfort and service to all but fell short here. I have shared your concerns with the hotel management for their reference. I'm positive that they'll take the necessary actions to address the cleaning concerns and make future stays much better.

I hope you would choose us again and regain your confidence the next time you visit the area.

Regards,

Virgil N.

Reviewed 5 April 2020

We stay at a lot of Holiday Inn Express properties and we were NOT impressed with this one. We had a room with two queen beds which were comfortable. Check in was fast and efficient and the staff was friendly. The bathroom (in room 228) needs help. The ceiling was cracked and discolored above the bathtub and the shower was, at least for me, an adventure. When I tried to take a shower the water was spraying everywhere but I was unable to adjust the shower head when in the shower. I'm 5' 4" tall and my arm was about 3" too short for me to adjust the shower head. I turned off the shower, climbed on the edge of the tub (accident waiting to happen!) and adjusted the head. Even so the water still sprayed everywhere. In the room the outlet between the two beds didn't work, we could hear people walking above us, and hear people talking and the TV in the adjacent rooms. Can't in good conscience recommend this property to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank TwinMom1995
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

Hello there TwinMom

Thank you so much for your review. Definitely there is some work to be done here. We will take a look at that bathroom and the rest of details ASAP. On the other hand and about the noise from nearby rooms, I will be forwarding your comment to our management so they can take proper action. This is by all means not the kind of experience we usually provide to our guests and I'm sad to see you got the wrong impression.

I hope you can give us another chance in the future to show you that we made some adjustments and of course what you describe is not the usual thing here.

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay, although it wasn't as good as we wanted, we hope to see you again in the future, I'm sure everything will be much better. In the meantime, please take care and stay healthy during these difficult times.

Alejandro G.
Case Manager.
IHGService.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

We stayed here for one night. It seems to us to be an average Holiday Inn Express. Our room was clean and comfortable. The checkin went well. Breakfast was pretty much the standard fare that we expected. The staff was delinquent in keeping things well stocked. We had to chase someone down to get plastic forks.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank OneAddictedTraveler
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We stayed here because sites (booking.com among a number of others talk about a heated pool). There is no pool for most of year so don’t be tricked as we were. I am so sick of fraud around pools that are shut, don’t exist or are the size of bathtubs. Avoid this hotel until they stop lying. Hold holiday inn and Booking.com liable for fraudulent advertising

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Hi there, Wendy R!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel.

The circumstances you have mentioned are not what I want you to experience with any of our properties. I'm so sorry that we were not able to provide you the pool facility. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements. I'd like to follow up on your concerns that's why I've sent you a private message.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

All the best,