“Cute!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place was super cute with a great variety of options on the menu. While everything seemed so enticing, we weren’t blown away by the actual food. The beneits were absolutely delicious! I would love to come back and try something else on the menu. It seemed pretty packed so I’m sure there are probably better options than what we chose.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast on a Saturday morning after reading good reviews in various places. We arrived with quite a few couples and a couple of families waiting outside, we were told it would be about 15 minutes to wait, they took our name, told us to come back. No problem here, this is usually a good sign, a sign of a good place if it’s busy- not this time!!! I ordered biscuits, country ham and cheddar cheese with fig chutney and grits (an extra $1.25 for cheese grits) My husband had tomato, sausage and brioche with cheese and egg. It was a huge chunk of bread covered in melted cheese with the egg inside. The tomato just looked like a couple of spoonfuls of tinned tomatoes and the slices of square sausage ok but my husband said were under seasoned and he had to use a lot of salt, pepper and chilli sauce to make it tasty, but he did eat it. Mine however was not even edible. The grits were completely tasteless with no seasoning WHAT SO EVER and a tiny bit of grated cheese sprinkled on the top. The biscuits, although fresh were also completely under seasoned and so crumbly that they just fell to bits under the ham and mass of greasy melted cheese and you couldn’t stick your fork in it to pick it up. The fig chutney was too sweet and so grainy it was like a mouthful of grit or eggshell. The worst though was the ham, which hadn’t been properly carved and stripped and with practically every mouthful there was fat and grizzle. I have never, EVER had a meal in a restaurant that I could not eat and I would have complained to our server but she was absolutely nowhere to be seen, also not great when you are given tiny cups for your refillable coffee that are gone in 3 mouthfuls and then no refill! When she did finally appear to give someone else their bill I told her that my food was not good at all and that I did not want to pay for that and for her to bring the bill with that removed, which It was when it arrived but I was horrified to see that we had been charged $7 for our refillable coffee which had been literally child size cups and no refills offered. I asked her to remove this from the bill too. We ended up paying, rather begrudgingly for my husband’s food only. All in all a really awful experience. No care in food quality or service. Obviously a really bad chef that doesn’t taste any of the food as they cook and has no care for the quality or presentation of the food either. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR THE WAIT!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Waited 20 minutes for a table. The text system was efficient. After being seated we waited almost 15 minutes before a waitress showed up.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

With my friend, we wanted to do a brunch and we find this adress, it was a good surprise, with big plates and not too expensive prices.we had to wait for 30minutes because unfortunatly the restaurant does not take reservation.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Taking a stroll in Williamsburg e decided for breakfast at this establishment. Bad mistake...being hungry we were looking forward to eat. It was not very busy, but we waited about 10-15 minutes to have a waitress grace us with her presence to take our order. I ordered a mimosa. She asked if I wanted Orange or grapefruit juice, I replied Orange juice please and of course I got a mimosas with grapefruit juice. Oh well, no big deal. But the food was seriously underwhelming when it came, super small portions, which for the price was an insult. 2 eggs, toast and a tiny chunk of what was supposed to be a hashbrown for 11 bucks. My husband ordered chorizo and eggs. 14 bucks for scrambled, what appeared to be , 1 egg and some chorizo, what could have been just some browned ground beef, who knows. Not coming back here for sure. And not recommending at all. Too wanna be upscale for my taste.