Atlantic Motor Inn
US$ 159
US$ 148
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

US$ 159
US$ 147
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
US$ 195
US$ 166
US$ 157
US$ 129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)
US$ 148
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 198
US$ 163
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 167
US$ 127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 289
US$ 266
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 343
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The entire front desk needs training on customer service. The woman that works the morning shift is very rude and nasty towards customers it is as if you are begging for service that you paid for. I felt so disrespected during my stay at the Atlantic Motor Inn. This woman called up to my room to tell me that I can't have more than one guest in my room. Since when staying at a hotel has such rules needless to say a motel. Did you think she was finish there upon checking out this woman to argue with me in the presence of other potential customer she even went on to threaten me. I would really like for someone from management to contact me. I am also reporting this to Better Business Bureau. I will not recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank delland4eva
Reviewed 7 November 2013

When in the US I registered without checking to much to this hotel/inn for 7 nights to my regret. The room was on the third floor, was not equipped with a closet to hang ones clothes. The lighting was dim and my room was not cleaned 5 of the 7 days I spent there.
But that was the least of problems.
On 3 nights i was disturbed in the middle of the night and early morning by loud noises and banging on doors near my room.
This place is as I wrote in the title a per hour motel/inn and not suitable for a tourist. Booking com should this place and would have not done so if their representative checked the place and not just print out what was given to them by the hotel. a company/service that aim at tourist and is getting its commission from booking should check and recheck any place they promote.
My advice - you should check for yourself and if a place has a low star or none avoid it and stay away.
I hope this post will be published as I'm trying to do so over and over again maybe because I can not find the 200 words to describe how disappointed I was of my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
8  Thank makabi62
Reviewed 13 October 2009

As serious as a gunshot wound to the head -- Don't stay at this place. We're lucky we made it out alive, with a car, with our money. The website is not indication of its appearance and experience.

Joe

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
16  Thank mrshow33
Reviewed 8 July 2009

It was alright stay, I really like the Jacuzzi.. The bubbles was great.. That wait was a little bit long in the lobby but after we got settled it work out great.. Very clean, and quite atmosphere.. overall I will use them again..

Bedford-Stuyvesant, NY
Patricia

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank pgluv
Reviewed 19 October 2007

I do agree with the first review... I wouldn't stay there for a long period of time, However the hotel is good for something... It's a decent place to run away with your other for a quickie!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9  Thank bryan6