“One of the best brewery tours I’ve been on”
Review of Brooklyn Brewery

Sunday Funday: A Boozy Brooklyn Tour
Ranked #19 of 249 things to do in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Commercial brewery, founded in 1987 and located in an 1860s-era former steel foundry, features a Tasting Room, warehouse and a 200-seat facility for community events.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic knowledgeable and passionate people. The tour was more focused on the enjoyment and drinking of beer. The beer was amazing and we got to keep a lovely souvenir glass. I think I’ve now been converted to a saison drinker as these were the best saisons I’ve ever tasted! If you like/love beer you need to go on this tour!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"new york"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I like the beer, the venue itself is like an average small brewery inside but it does have Mariokart 64 so an added bonus. I'd probably give it 4 stars were it not for the tokens you have to queue to buy...to then stand in another queue and exchange for a beer. I can only assume the purpose is either (1) to get people to buy stuff from the gift shop after they've had a few beers and/or (2) they don't have a licence to sell beer so sell tokens in exchange for free beer.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Excellent beers on tap and a fun place to hangout with friends/family. We picked up BBQ at Mable's Smokehouse and brought along a game to play. We had a great time and we also loved the music they played.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I participated at the small batch tour, during the week, so I did not have to queue or wait long, I only got there a few minutes before the scheduled time. You only have to pre-book through the site, it´s easy and worth!