Wythe Hotel
US$ 159
US$ 148
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

US$ 225
US$ 182
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

US$ 347
US$ 243
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

US$ 159
US$ 144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
US$ 209
US$ 166
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)
US$ 148
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 167
US$ 127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 157
US$ 129
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

US$ 311
US$ 266
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop barbrooklyn bowlfloor to ceiling windowsbrooklyn brewerymanhattan viewcorner kingmini barexposed brickking roomrestaurant downstairshigh ceilingsnew yorkgreat designeast riverl trainfew blockshotel guests
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Very "hipster" cool hotel with some amazing views of Manhattan and in a very friendly, open and trendy neighbourhood of Williamsburg. Stayed in a room overlooking Brooklyn and the view was still good. Room was decent size but given it had just opened, I hope, they were missing safes and mini-bars. Great bar to mingle at from Wednesdays through to Saturdays. Overall a very good stay and away from the bustle of Manhattan but you can get there in a 10 min metro ride.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BBCLondon
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We decided to have a staycation and check out this hotel which was only a month old. I booked a corner loft room online a week before check in but received a call a few days before we were to arrive that the room was not ready (they were still perfecting the rooms and waiting on furniture). Although this was a slight hiccup, I did appreciate the staff's professionalism in how they handled the situation--they were very apologetic and put me in the next best room available--an 8th floor king with great views and gave me a late check out. The staff was also very courteous upon arrival--quick check-in and a free drop off of Reynard's home made ice cream (note: the mini fridge is not yet stocked hence the complimentary ice cream).
As for the room, it's very no-frills in the best way possible...very comfortable bed, simple furniture with clean lines, concrete floors and nicely tiled bathroom with one way glass so you can shower while still looking out to the room and the city views. The in-room sound system that hooks up to your ipod/iphone was also a nice touch. My only small complaint would be that you could still hear a lot of hallway noise (our neighbors were a bit loud when their door was open) and construction was still going on in the loft rooms so there would be a lot of worker noise during the day--but again, didn't really bother us too much. Overall, a very good, relaxing stay and for the price, definitely worth it. Once they get all the minor kinks worked out, i would definitely go back or recommend to others. Plus, the restaurant was very yummy!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockScissorsPaper
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Just kidding but wow what a great hotel. Stumbled on it as I was planning a spontaneous trip to Manhattan. Across the river from Manhattan in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Great Hotel!!!! Kept so much of the industry feel of the old building but added perfect luxury. Even the hotel sign seems to be made of recycled metal signs. It just opened in May. WE got the south 8th Loft. I hesitate even telling anyone about this place for fear it will get harder to make a reservation but then again it is too good not to give a great review to. The loft is so big I couldn't believe it. 650 square feet. Plus a wood stairway in our room that led to a private rooftop deck that looked out on a huge portion of Manhattan. From the Williamsburg Bridge all the way past the Queensboro bridge. The whole city basically lay out before us to watch whenever we wanted. It was fun to watch the bikers and people in Brooklyn, the boater on the East River, helicopters flying over the river and then the skyline as a backdrop. The Empire State Building was straight across from us. Sunset was spectacular. I rarely stay very long in a hotel room but this one was too nice to leave. WE went and got coffee and hung out on the deck all morning talking with family. They have a speaker system all throughout the room and onto the deck so you just plug in your iPhone and music everywhere to enjoy. There was an amazing leather couch that was very large, beautiful lighting, great dining area and a beautiful bathroom with a wonderful tub for soaking and a glassed in shower. The best part was the floor to ceiling windows on two walls. As we fell asleep we could see the whole city lit up and we woke to sun and the city. Oh and did I mention the cement floors are heated to take the chill out. The only thing I saw missing were robes but heck, who cares with all the extras I felt we had. A towel was just fine. So I have already book another night in the loft next door for July. I can't wait!!!!!!!! I have probably stayed in over 40 hotels in Manhattan and Brooklyn and this is my favorite hands down!! It is also a quick trip to Manhattan on the L train and on street parking is pretty easy to find in Brooklyn(though we got a ticket because of street cleaning on Tuesday morning but 45.00 is still cheaper than valet) They also have a great restaurant. We never got to the bar. Staff is super helpful. Thank you for creating such a wonderful hotel!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank picozoz
Reviewed 17 June 2012

At last, a hotel option in Williamsburg. Overall it's been exactly what we'd hoped.

The good: the staff is warm and friendly. Relaxed but efficient, no Williamsburg "attitude." Love the room and would love it even more if there was a place to put my clothes (tough to live out of a suitcase). Great, great job on the building conversion. It retains an industrial feel but feels coolly luxurious. And I want to buy some of that wallpaper, too.

Breakfast in the restaurant was perfect. Lattes as perfect as I've come to expect in this neighborhood. Wish they had Marlow & Son's butter/jam biscuit on the menu.

Could really use improvement: housekeeping. We're currently on night 4 of a 5 night stay. The first night, our daughter spilled a little orange juice on the fitted sheet. It is very obvious, but the sheets have not been changed. Big dust bunnies are starting to grow under the desk but do not get swept or vacuumed. The shampoo and conditioner (Goldie's) are awful-- had to hit Duane Reade my second day to buy replacement.

But these things are minor and can be fixed. I am thrilled to have the Wythe in Williamsburg. A big thank you to the staff here for making our stay wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kamaainagirl
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights as we were in Brooklyn for a wedding.

The staff were all great. Really friendly and helpful.

Room was lovely - quite minimalist. Large TV with lots of channels, very comfortable bed, nice toiletries etc. There were a couple of teething problems with the room - I think on account of the hotel being so new, but they were dealt with quickly and we were given a discount off our bill as an apology which was not necessary but appreciated.

The rooftop bar was excellent, with super cocktails and a great view of Manhattan although a shame it didn't open until 7p.m.

Bar downstairs had excellent service and the food I had there for breakfast was very good.

We had an excellent stay and would definnitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple