US$ 297
US$ 274
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 330/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
US$ 208
US$ 178
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 279/night.

US$ 232
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 263/night.

US$ 378
  • Fitness centre
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 155
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 153
US$ 133
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 366
  • Pool
US$ 226
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 284/night.

NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

1,201 results
All reviewsrooftop barbedford avel trainnew yorkthe entire staffspecial thanksrestaurants and barsmanhattan skylineboutique hotelsmall roomfew blocksmartinwilliamsburgdayanaoleanderhipstaycation
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a cute boutique hotel in a very nice part of Brooklyn. Honestly, the hotel is not the best. It looks very old with some renovations. But the staff were amazing! Some of the best I've experienced in the hotel industry.

LOCATION
RIght around the corner from Bedford Ave where there is a great variety of restaurants, shops, and nightlife. During the day there were street vendors lined along the streets. Food trucks at night. Right across the street from a park. It was $30 Uber ride from LGA. Bus stops nearby and train stop about a block and a half away.

HOTEL
There was a pool! I was very surprised by this. Most NYC hotels don't have pools. Their pool area is very nice with several rows of chairs with umbrellas. But you have to get out there early because a lot of the locals pay for day passes to visit their pool and it gets crowded quick, around 12noon/1pm. The pool is free to hotel guests. There's also a fitness room a and conference room on the lower level.

ROOM
I had a Superior Queen with Balcony. It was cute. Very art deco. The bed was VERY comfortable. There was shelving under the TV which was very useful. Bathroom was clean but I was missing soap and body wash. The balcony was nice but the chairs were very dirty. That was because they were doing construction right below on the street. The room had a slightly old and musky feel. But a little Fabreeze and that fixed that.

SERVICE
I need to shout out the AMAZING staff that made my 24 hours in NYC a tad bit easier: Tiffany, Martin, Linda, Jessica, Daniel, and Keron. I was in town for work and it was a stressful assignment. They were SUPER accommodating in so many ways. The held my bags and my MANY boxes, They made sure I had a space to work while I waited for my room They made sure my bags were delivered to my room. When my toilet was running for 2 hours at 2 am, they extended my check out well beyond so I could sleep in and enjoy the pool. They helped me get a car service anywhere I needed to go. They carried my bags and MANY boxes up and down the front stairs. Anything I asked, they helped.

The staff here made ALL the difference.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Keinika
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Last summer my friends and I booked rooms here 4 times so we could have a staycation and hang at the pool. It was always nice. There was a bar by the pool and a dj. This year we plan on doing he same thing and show up on a Sunday to find absolutely no music at all and that our room would only allow 2 people into the pool. Last year it allowed 4 people. So we were paying double what we paid last year for a less fun pool experience. We had to go inside the lobby anytime we wanted a drink or order food. The next day we checked out and hung by the pool again on a Monday and there was a dog running around the pool and jumping in the pool. I personally wasn’t bothered by this bc I’m a dog person but lots of others were very grossed out. The dog had been there for about 4 hours before the lifeguard and front desk came out to tell the guy the dog wasn’t allowed... a little late ya think? The guy was mad bc if it was an issue you would think they would have said something much sooner. The guy who owned the dog was wasted by this point and it was a whole fiasco. Mccarren should have handled this better. We left because it was no longer a stress free fun atmosphere to be around. So much for our long awaited staycation w friends ! We will not be back. We plan to check out the William vale and ravel pools.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
9  Thank Sbs33
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed most of the service from the staff. For the most part, they are very chill, friendly and pretty proactive on greeting you.

The pool was great when the weather is nice. I definitely spent a morning to chill and work with my laptop by the pool and one afternoon to swim. This place gets packed during the weekend but definitely a very nice looking crowd to be part of.

The room overall is good. I got a pool view room which was quite nice. The bathroom is nicely decorated with marble looking tiles and it's pretty.

Now, let's talk about the ugly. Like many mentioned, some of the furniture was really run down.

1. One of my nightstand drawers couldn't close because it was so beat up
2. Exposed wire in the damaged shower nob (!!!)
3. Towels were all shredded out
4. The service maid didn't clean the toilet when she came by (let's say there are clear signs to tell)
5. Useless light switch that does not do anything

There you have it. The management can really use a budget to update some of the fixtures and get the house in order. Will I come back, I think I would consider especially if there's the opportunity to use the pool. And only if the price is reasonable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny M
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The McCarren is in a great location across from McCarren Park and a few minutes walk to the L train. Rooms were NYC sized (small) but comfortable. Staff was super friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that the walls are super thin. We must have lucked out the first couple nights with a quiet neighbor but on our last morning we were woken up by the tv next door...bring ear plugs in case. This would not stop us from choosing the McCarren for our next stay in Brooklyn

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa T
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Just got back from my second stay at McCarren Park and Hotel. Top notch from start to finish. Accommodating and professional desk staff. Clean and effortlessly hip. Took a long run in the park across the street, then took a dip and sat in the sun by the pool for a few hours. Room is on the tiny side but that's to be expected in NYC. And really, it's like staying in a neighborhood. So much to walk to, easy to catch the L train (for now, at least) and a perfect location if you are a vinyl hunter. Walking distance to 4 or 5 record shops. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business