1,102 results
All reviews front desk new york brick wall pratt institute twin beds jewish neighborhood continental breakfast boutique hotel safe neighborhood bagels fresh fruit brooklyn hotel enjoyed my stay subway station katy balcony williamsburg
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve been frequenting this hotel once a month for over a year for business and absolutely love it! Clean, well located and staffed with great people - namely Catherine and Katy who always greet me with a smile. The courtyard and business lounge are cozy and comfortable and the rooms are well appointed for longer stays. Highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Condor_Staff, Hotel Representative at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GoPlaces47786121746

Thank you for sharing your experience with this wonderful 5-star review! We are glad you always choose us for your business trips to New York City. We look forward to seeing you again! Warm Regards.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Not only was Katy at the front seat amazing, but she had a great sense of humor ! Herself and her supervisor was very accommodating and met all of our needs ! Will be back because of them ! Also free cookies!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2018

I had very heavy luggage filled with books for a professional exam. The staff assisted me with my bags after I checked in. Also, the cleaning staff gave me a few extra minutes in the morning so I could finish my breakfast before checkout. Finally, a woman named "Katy" was pleasant during checkout.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018

The room was comfortable, and the bathroom though small had an excellent shower with rain fixture, good pressure and hot water. The neighborhood seemed quiet, which was fine for getting a good nights sleep. The breakfast featured fruit and excellent bagels - really, not to be compared with what usually passes for a bagel at hotel breakfast bars - and cookies and coffee at check-in desk were nice touches. Only a couple of negatives - (a) there was no printer at the computer off the lobby, and (b) very strange - there were 2 people sleeping on sofas in the community seating area where the computer & vending machine is. When I say sleeping - I mean stretched out on 2 of the sofas, sleeping, clearly out for the night. Was very uncomfortable when coming to use the computer early in the AM and finding 2 people camped out there, fast asleep. Never seen anything like that before in a hotel, it was just weird. Were they poor unfortunates that the hotel took pity on? Maybe the hotel was overbooked and put them up in the lobby area for the night? Anyway, couldn't use the computer and had to tiptoe away so as not to wake them up. Like I said, weird.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Condor_Staff, Hotel Representative at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Trip822667

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and pointing out many great things. We are thrilled you loved our free complimentary breakfast every morning. We want to sincerely apologize for the two guest in our beautiful lobby area. Their flight landed at 4:30 am and they were ready for check-in that day at 5 am, unfortunately, we had no rooms available for early check-in that morning as we are sold out the previous night, so they waited in our lobby area till we had a room available at 10:30 am and they were checked in. We understand your concern, and again we apologize. We strive to always give the best guest experience and we feel horrible if we fell short of that. Best Regards.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I really love the condor hotel and stay there 8+ weeks of the year. The staff is fantastic, especially Katie. The only downside is that there is no gym. I recommend trying to get one of the rooms that is further back because they are even more quiet.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business