The Condor Hotel
US$ 186
US$ 382
US$ 350
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$ 246
US$ 203
US$ 225
US$ 182
1,035 results
All reviewsfront desknew yorkbrick wallpratt institutecontinental breakfastsecure parkingtwin bedsjewish neighborhoodstay there againboutique hotelsafe neighborhoodbagelsfresh fruitcar servicebrooklyn hotelenjoyed my stayfew blocks
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel was convient to an event I had in Williamsburg, however, my stay was so nice that I recommend the Condor Hotel to anyone who will be in the NYC area. The staff always went out of their way to help me and they were so friendly! Hotel's decor was up to date, and my room was clean and comfortable. The price was great, and breakfast was included.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JuliaNabholz
Mordy S, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you so much Julia! We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Staff were helpful, parking across the street with security code easy in and out. Room clean and decent size. Walkable area. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rm 307 has small balcony. 308 and 307 look bigger, would guess that holds true for other floors too based on the room map on the back of the door.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie328i

Thank you Jackie for taking the time to write. We look forward to having you again on your next trip to Brooklyn.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Our decision to stay here was because it was close to family we were visiting. The reasons we will return to this hotel again and again are the clean, modern rooms; friendly, accomodating staff; reasonable prices; the continental breakfast with those warm, apple spice muffins made fresh every morning! When you go to NYC, stay here!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael V
Mordy S, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Thank you Michael! We are glad your experience was great and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I booked my stay at the Condor based upon reviews I read online. My brother lives in Brooklyn and often tells me of the value of Brooklyn over Manhattan and he wasn't wrong this time. I was thoroughly pleased with my stay here. The staff were extremely helpful and gracious in every regard. I was concerned there was no parking at the hotel, but they have access to a secured lot across the street from the hotel, so parking wasn't an issue. Brooklyn has many wonderful neighborhoods, and the hotel is within walking distance to Green Point and the Pratt Institute neighborhood with many interesting shops and restaurants. It is a short walk to the subways, but fairly direct access to Manhattan, as well. The Condor is a small hotel, but they use every inch of space quite wisely. We were also taken with the small outdoor seating area out back of the hotel. Quite relaxing and refreshing. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Condor again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JenniferN61

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Brooklyn.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The Condor Hotel is clean, well decorated, small, intimate and with a very helpful staff. The free breakfast was awesome. The Condor is not located on a main drag, but that made it even more quiet and charming. The price is quite reasonable given the high quality of the rooms. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne C
Mordy S, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you Anne for taking the time to write and helping us reach the #1 hotel rank in Brooklyn!