All reviews the executive lounge the black walnut front desk by nyc standards atlantic ave hotel is in a great location very pleasant stay the hotel staff new york early check comfortable room smith street barclays center lower manhattan definitely stay here again few blocks subway station
Reviewed 18 July 2018

As this hotel is only about two years old, it looks great. Friendly and professional Staff. The rooms are modern with all the necessary outlets for devices. Large shower (no tub). The location is quiet but near the heart of Brooklyn.

Room tip: Rooms only have showers
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for evaluating your stay at the Hilton Brooklyn New York. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction, so we are delighted to know how happy you were with the great service provided by my team and that our location was ideal for your needs. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I've had the pleasure of spending about 14 nights at this hotel over the past couple of months. I've been on the executive floor once (6th) and on a regular floor another time. The rooms are almost the same with the exception of corner units being bathed in window light. Rooms on the 3rd floor (lowest) can hear some train noise if sensitive.

The staff on the main floor are polite. Elevator access is quick. The rooms, again, are spacious, especially for Brooklyn. Each room I had came with an office desk, mini fridge, and lots of hangers that I actually used. The location was a slight hike to my client's building, but the price was significantly less than another chain's prized Brooklyn Bridge-view hotel. As a bonus, just a short walk down Smith gets you to many different restaurants. A walk along Fulton (2 streets up) gets you to the massive shopping area with lots of regular and outlet stores. The Brooklyn Bridge is maybe a 15 minute walk and worth taking the stroll along the water.

If I had one gripe, it was the restaurant/bar on the main floor. The breakfast was mediocre and the made-to-order omelettes were greasy every time. The bar closes way too early (10 PM) to be of any real use on the weekends and the service there was sometimes unpleasant. It depended on the person behind the bar. This is not run by the hotel, but everyone should be aware.

Parking is off site. The hotel will give you a voucher for a slight discount on a parking garage on Smith. That was easy to use, but you do need to let them know if you're going to need your vehicle at a specific time. I had a 6 AM departure that they were 100% prepared with my car ready.

The next time I go on site with the client, I'll be booking here. It's very comfortable and in a nice location.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Jonason, thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Brooklyn New York. We are delighted that our accommodations and location added to the enjoyment of your stay! It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we all are eagerly waiting for you to come back again very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Staff was very nice and helpful. Was disappointed in exercise equipment and lack of food options. Parking is a challenge, but friendly staff there as well. Rooms need to be updated in my opinion, especially bathrooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your review of Hilton Brooklyn New York. We are pleased to know you liked the service provided by our courteous associates. However, we are sorry you were disappointed with the food offerings as well as with our fitness center. We hope your otherwise positive experience will bring you and your family back to us.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Everything about this particular Hilton location was above and beyond. I was pleased to find this Hilton providing complimentary coffee in their dining room. Every employee we met always greeted us day and night, whether working the front desk or cleaning the rooms, they were always polite and friendly. The service was exemplary, nothing was left for us to do. Little things like needing batteries for the remote, I called the front desk to ask if I could come get some batteries. They brought me a new remote, I didn't have to leave the room. The room itself was excellent, Good A/C, nice bathroom layout, plenty of space for a New York hotel. Beds were comfortable. It was extremely quiet, no traffic noise could be heard in the room at night. Overall it was very nice and worth the cost for the comfort and service they provided.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey H
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Jeffrey, thank you so much for this terrific review. It’s a pleasure to know our staff went over and above to ensure your needs were met and that you loved your well-appointed room. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another outstanding experience at the Hilton Brooklyn New York.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Enjoyed our short stay here. We were allowed an early check-in. Loved the Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries.Staff were accommodating and great. Not a great choice for dinner but we found a fantastic restaurant around the corner for dinner- French Louis.
Only bad thing I knocked my leg on a metal piece of the bedframe-ouch.

Room tip: Close to Hoyt subway stop. Consider staying here instead of Manhattan if visiting WTC/Statue of Liberty
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Hilton Brooklyn New York while here for the David Bowie Exhibition and for sharing your feedback with future travelers. It’s a pleasure to know you enjoyed your overnight stay with us and were impressed with our courteous associates. We are sorry to hear you hit your leg and do hope it’s better now. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you both to visit us again.