Pike's Waterfront Lodge
US$ 140
US$ 125
Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 95
US$ 150
SpringHill Suites
US$ 98
US$ 85
US$ 137
US$ 133
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 107
La Quinta
US$ 84
US$ 79
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 102
Orbitz.com
Wedgewood Resort(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 100
Orbitz.com
Sophie Station Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 103
Sophie Station
1,325 results
All reviewsfree ice creamrestaurant next doorthe riversteam roomchocolate chip cookiesclose to the airportshuttle servicesmall balconyroyal caribbeanfire pitgreat place to stayfree shuttlegift shopnorthern lightsbreakfast buffetmain buildingfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time staying at Pikes. My family and I enjoyed the stay. We were happy with the room and that it is a pet friendly hotel. The only downside is that we stayed while there was still snow on the ground so we weren't able to get the full experience as a guest in the summer would.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erin K, Manager at Pike's Waterfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jason W,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that you were happy with our property and rooms. We aim to provide a unique and comfortable experience and I am glad we are able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Pike's and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Fairbanks!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The lodge was clean and staff was very friendly. We requested a stool for the shower which was provided but it was old and unstable. They did get another one for us that was better designed. They did order new stools because the safety issue of the stools.

Dear Cathy,

Thank you for staying at Pike’s Waterfront Lodge and for sharing your feedback with us. We really value your opinion as we are continually trying to improve our service to guests. I am sincerely sorry that you had issues with the shower stool, and we are taking the situation very seriously. As soon as it was brought to our attention, our COO and I inspected the stools we have on property and then bought brand new ADA-compliant shower stools. We wanted to take action as soon as possible to prevent this from happening again.

We truly appreciate your choosing Pike's Waterfront Lodge and we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While it's a little ways to downtown Fairbanks, we found the hotel to be a nice place to locate ourselves while we were here, with handy shuttle options to anywhere at a good price. We appreciated our self-serve breakfast options, which were fresh and generous and varied. Our only disappointment was that we forgot to ask for a room on the top floor, which means someone upstairs from us had the opportunity to disturb our sleep by packing at midnight. The desk staff woke us up at our request when the Aurora Borealis was showing. That was a treat! The on-site restaurant was convenient for dinners and very delicious.

Room Tip: We would take the top floor. We liked the view to the river.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin K, Manager at Pike's Waterfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jan M,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to submit feedback about your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, shuttle and breakfast, but I am sorry that you were disturbed by guests on the floor above you. Could you please let me know which room you were in? I would like to do a walk through with my team to assess the noise issues. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is great. I love staying here. Not too fancy - not too funky. Clean, warm, professional, functional, and good food right next door. Location close to the airport is ideal. I have been staying here of and on since 2006. Always good. When circumstances have p[laced me elsewhere in Fairbanks, they have never measured up to Pike's.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank elderrmrs

Dear elderrmrs,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us at Pike’s Waterfront Lodge. I am thrilled to hear that you love our property, location and service. We aim to provide a unique and comfortable experience and I am glad we are able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Pike's and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Fairbanks!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location and service was spectacular as expected. The only downside is the breakfast. Few hot options and the breakfast sandwiches were only warm and very dry. A great location for work or vacation.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Pike's Waterfront Lodge! I will share your comments with my team as we are always aiming to improve our breakfast quality and offerings. We are thrilled that your stay was spectacular overall and hope to welcome you back again!

Pike's Waterfront Lodge