“Greasy diner food”
Review of C&J Drive In

C&J Drive In
Ranked #127 of 249 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Been here a long time, and I've tried it several times over the years. It's never been great, it's never been bad. Big greasy burgers n' fries. Standard fare, notihing more, nothing that really stands out.

2  Thank AKseahawk
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband and I swung in here after viewing cars at Affordable and were pleasingly surprised at how terrific the just plain med burger was.....loaded with some sauce, pickles, sweet onion, lettuce and cheese....MMMMMMM! We got a large cherry coke that quenched our thirst on a hot day and added an order of deep fried mushrooms with ranch. We ordered right out front from the truck and before we knew it our food was right there.

Reviewed 15 June 2010

Ok so i moved to fairbanks a couple of months ago ... I ordered take out and when my food go to my house it was all wrong ... Im not usually one to complain ... But when i called back to see if they had maybe delivered the wrong order .. the manager told me that he could come pick up the food and they would give me my money back ... I asked if they could just bring the correct order and she said ... NO we are closed and we dont have the time to remake it. SO i got quite upset because we waited 1 hour for our food to arrive and she said all they could do is give me a credit .... Needless to say i'll never call back for the credit ... And the burgers were like premade frozen hockey pucks !!!! YUCK!!!

3  Thank Kayladc251987
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I stopped by there at lunch today just because it was close to the Prospector where Iw as going to shop and it looked quick and easy. I ordered a cheese burger with fries and honestly, the burger was the best I have had in years. It had flavor, not the bland cardboard burgers you get everywhere now. Lots of fries.

I would recommend though to get the large coke because the medium is very small.

Will definitly be back...

Reviewed 23 December 2007

is this a used car lot or a restaurant??? greasy spoon, and thats not a compliment