“Great local place...good service. Huge portions.”
Review of Aloha BBQ Grill

Aloha BBQ Grill
Ranked #64 of 260 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

As a local...I love this place?
Friendly.. very very good food.
We eat here routinely.
Large portions.
On 4th or 5th st.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The burger I got from here was really good! It was the aloha burger with Ham and Swiss mushrooms and all the goods. The spam fried rice wasn't as good as I hoped but the other things were just fine.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've eaten here many times. I figured it was time to do a review. The menu is a fairly ambitious mix of Korean, Japanese, Hawaiian and American food. Your cardiologist probably wouldn't want you to eat here every day but it is solid, good food, made properly and served hot and friendly. Try the Lum Lum.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I love eating here, not only because the food is tasty, but the service is great. Food is brought out in a timely manner and the owner/waitress is very friendly and accommodating! I also love that they serve seaweed soup before anything else :)

Reviewed 5 October 2015

GREAT food! A cute little local diner that took me back to my Honolulu trip this summer (despite the snow on the ground)! WELL known in Fairbanks and just YUMMY!! I had the Meat Jun, thinly sliced teriyaki beef dipped in an egg batter. I also took some SPAM Fried Noodles home to eat the next day (which were GREAT for breakfast!) Creamy macaroni salad, mild but EXCELLENT Kimchee and PERFECTLY cooked steamed rice filled out my meal! My husband had the vegetable fried rice which was VERY tasty! And, of course, the Haupia (one piece per dinner included) was to DIE FOR!!! Highly recommend for an island diner treat on a cold, snowy evening in Alaska (or anytime!)!!